Thread: Treasure Isle: What is Island Cash?

Treasure Isle: What is Island Cash?

Guys I am completely new to this Treasure Isle game on facebook making it the very first game that I am playing since I have created my facebook account. I really don’t like playing any kind of games but as I have heard that most of the games that are there on facebook are really very interesting and one should certainly make it play at some time or another. So I have started playing this Treasure Isle game but since I am at my early days I would want to know that what exactly are Island cash, where is it located and what we be doing with it. Any one having any other kind of information so as to progress in the game please do suggest.

Re: Treasure Isle: What is Island Cash?

Treasure isle cash or the Island cash are one and the same that you probably earn after accomplishing some or the other kind of mission in the game so far. When you start playing your Treasure Isle game you have zero cash on your account but as you progress with the game you will find that the cash slowly and progressively increases and you are able to get your account credited with the cash. You can use the cash to buy any of the items that you would like to have to progress through the game it is same like any other game where you can do something from the points that you have earned.

Hey you might be able to get the idea of the cash as and when you progress through the stages that are there in the game, at the initial stage you should not look to buy any sort of things and just concentrate on improving your cash count in your account. As and when you progress with the game you will have so many of the cash with which you can buy many of the items that you would want while progressing through the stages ,like there is market where you can search for the weapons that are necessary for digging to get the treasure.

Hey with the Island cash that is shown at the top left corner of the Treasure Isle interface you can certainly look to have the number of cash that you are having as and when you are progressing with the game. Also, with the help of the cash you can certainly look to buy the digging tool that can help you in searching for the reassure that is located underground. The more advanced the tool the more it will cost and gradually it will take less time of yours to complete the mission and can gradually help in earning more cash after accomplishing the mission, hope that this kind of information will be ok for you at this stage.

Guys I have been playing this Treasure Isle game for over a week now and I have come to know that there is no credit of any cash that is done into my account. At the first when I started playing the game I was having some cash and the count was gradually increasing as and when the days progressed playing the game I found that the cash count was stick to some that place only and there was no signs of the cash improving at all. I have been looking this for a week now and still there is no change in the 23 cash that I was having previously in my account, so can some one suggest why this happening.

The cash count only increase if you try completing the mission at the desired time with which you only be able to generate the cash from it. What I believe is that you might not be completing the mission within the stipulated time and that is why you are facing the problem of the cash not getting credited on your account. Look for the same and see to it that you do everything as per the instructions, also just be careful so as to not access any of the link with out knowing what exactly it is, it will certainly charge for some cash that you are having in your account.