Thread: Treasure Isle: Troubleshooting 101: Loading and Connection

Treasure Isle: Troubleshooting 101: Loading and Connection

I am having an account on Facebook from past one year and I really love to visit this social networking website. I have started to play Treasure Isle game on this particular website. Well I really love to play this game. Well from two days I am getting very weird error while I am trying to play this particular game. I am getting 101: Loading and Connection errors while playing the game. I don’t know how to troubleshoot this particular problem. Any suggestion to fix the problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks lot in advance.

Re: Treasure Isle: Troubleshooting 101: Loading and Connection

Looking at the problem I recommend that you should use update your browser. I have seen that there is lots of issue as far as Internet Explorer 8 and Flash content are concerned. In case if you are using Internet Explorer 8 then I recommend you that you should use any of the following browsers. They are as follows.
    • Safari 4
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Google Chrome
    I am hoping that any of the above browsers will help you to fix the issue of yours.

Well the games like Treasure Isle use JavaScript which in fact is a client side technology. I mean quite good amount of processing at the computer of yours not on the server. If you discover that there is difficulty while loading or responding is slowly then I suspect that this happening due to full of the system cache. I should let you know that cache is the memory where all the store information which you want to display on the website. So the solution is very simple you need to clear the cache memory of the browser. You can use the following instruction if you are using Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
    • You have to launch the Internet Explorer if it already closed.
    • Now go for Tools and choose Internet Option.
    • Now you should go for Delete option which is located beneath of the Browsing History.
    • Now you have to click on Delete All button which is located at the bottom and click on Yes button when it is prompted.
    • Now you need to close the browser and restart the same.
    Now see that issue persists or not. I am hoping that it will help you to fix the problem.

In this particular situation I recommend couple of thing which you can do solve the problem. First of all I recommend that you should disable Pop up of the software which are used to Ad-blocking software. I have seen that this kind of the software monitors JavaScript actively and also produced negative impact on the performance of the game which is highly dependent on the JavaScript. This particular might occur when you are running multiple web application at time which is competing for the internet bandwidth which causes the lag in to the response which is creating the issue. This usually occurs when there are file sharing application and concurrent streaming video is occurring simultaneously on your system.

As you know very well that Treasure Isle game is highly dependent on the JavaScript. So make sure that JavaScript is enabled on the browser of yours. I am following steps which you can use to enable JavaScript on the browser of yours. Following steps you can use on the Internet Explorer.
    • You have to launch the Internet Explorer and click on the Tool button.
    • Now go for Internet Option and click on Security tab from the Internet Option dialog box.
    • You have to click on Internet and select Custom Level and launch the Security Settings dialog box.
    • Now in to Settings list go for Scripting.
    • Now under Active Scripting and click on Radio button so that it gets enabled.
    So work around on the above mentioned steps and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

I think you should try with Uninstall and reinstall the Flash player on your computer.
    • First of all you have to uninstall all the Flash component form the system of yours. You can download Flash Uninstaller for this particular purpose.
    • Now reboot your computer. Rebooting your system will remove any .osx file which is left on your computer.
    • Also remove the entire Insecure flash element from the computer of your.
    • Remove Adobe download manger from the computer.
    • Finally you should download and install Adobe Flash Player on your computer.
    I am hoping that above mentioned steps will help you to fix the problem of yours.

Well recommend that you should remove and reinstall the application to fix the problem. Well we know very well that the all the data associated with the game is located in to the server of game. So that you can remove and replace the application without causing any trouble to actual game process. You can use the following instruction to remove and reinstall the application on your Facebook account.
    • You need to login to your Facebook account.
    • Now go for Settings and choose Application Settings.
    • Now search for the game which you wanted to remove.
    • You have to click on ‘X’ button which is located on the right hand side of the application.
    • Now again login to Facebook after rebooting the computer of yours.
    • Now you try to add the application and see whether it is helping out or not.