Thread: Treasure Isle not loading properly

Treasure Isle not loading properly

Guys I am having my account on facebook from quite some time now but I never used to play any sort of game on the facebook, I would only use this to connect to my friends and relatives that is I would just use this to chat with friends or whoever was online. All my friends were used to play this game all the time and have forced me to do the same. But the problem is that when I was about to start playing this Treasure Isle game I found out that I was unable to get the game loaded completely , I tried many times but still I was unable to get the same, so does any one knows how will I be able to get the game start perfectly.

Re: Treasure Isle not loading properly

Hey friend I don’t think so that there would be any kind of problem as such with any of the game that you are about to play on the facebook, the game will surely be able to load perfect on any system. What you do is that you should try some other game that are there on facebook like the Farmville or the CityVille or anything else. If suppose that you are not able to get the game running smoothly over there as well then what I believe is that your internet speed is too slow to allow any of the flash game to run smoothly.

Hey friend while you are about to run any of the game that are there on facebook make sure that you don’t keep someother kind of applications running on the system along with the game since that might be causing the problem for the game to load successfully. The flash game does require some kind of speed which is required for the smooth and easy function of the game, so if you don’t have the minimum speed then what I believe is that you should make some necessary upgrade in the internet speed.

Guys I have got 512 kbps net speed of the broadband connection that I am having at my home so this kind of speed is normal for running any kind of applications on the internet, then also I am facing the problem of the loading of the game. Also, I have made sure that there are no other applications that are running on the system while I am about to run the flash game, but still it is no use at all so guys does some one help me to know what is the problem with the game.

Try clearing your cache and the browsing history of the browser that you are using to get access to the facebook to play the game. I think that you might have not cleared out the cache memory for a very long time and that is why you are not able to get access to the flash game. The game usually require allot of cookies and many other kind of browsing data that is required to get the game to run smoothly so first clear out all the cache data and see to it if you are able to get the game to run.

Hey guys don’t worry this problem is faced by each and every one playing this Treasure Isle game on facebook, even sometimes I have also gone through the same problem while I was about to get the game to start on my system. Though I am having a good speed internet as well as RAM but still I was not able to get the game to run smoothly on my system. I contacted Zynga about the same and I have come to know that there is some kind of a glitch in the code which is causing some kind of problem with the loading of the game and which will surely be solve in days to come.