Thread: Has anyone got a Giant Black Cherry off the feed or from a seedling

Has anyone got a Giant Black Cherry off the feed or from a seedling

I keep trying, but I've not seen one on the feed and I can't get one from a seedling. Even after trying a lot i am not able to get a single blackcherry from the seedlings i think that i am missing something can anyone please help me out. How did you got your blackcherry from the seedlings step by step procedure will be appreciated.

Re: Has anyone got a Giant Black Cherry off the feed or from a seedling

My advice to anyone with extra watering cans I suggest you grab some random seedlings from the feed. You might end up with a granny smith but it's a mystery what you get but I've had fabulous luck with them. Today I grabbed 15 off the feed and managed to get a black cherry, giant bubble gum, cocoa tree, chocolate, 2 disco balls, giant candy and small candy tree. Yes I did get some trees I didn't want but am finding it fun watering mystery seeds and waiting to see what it becomes.

I got one that was grown, on the Wall, and that's it. I have bought tons of chocolate, black cherry, money and Chinese but nary a sapling from any of them! Only saplings I get are trees I already have mastery on, and have sold them! What a waste of watering cans! No giants of any kind! What is going on? I have a full orchard of giants, but can't get a sapling from it at all been at least 1 week, at least 4 harvests from it, no saplings.

The only one I have (and I bought 5 black cherry trees) is one I grew from a mystery seedling off the feed. Since the orchards give water now, I'm having a difficult time getting seedlings from my orchards. The last couple of days, the only seedlings I've grown were ones I collected from the feed. However, I've got plenty of water. I grew two from random seedlings yesterday. I also got a Chinese lantern and a giant cocoa tree - it was a very good day for seedlings.

Got all 3 of my giants off the feed. Have had zero seedlings from the holiday trees (Xmas, New Year, Valentines) since water was added to the orchards. I have and thank goodness they are not as giant as the cinnamon heart, bubblegum and heart candy tree which are actually almost as large as my wizard's castle.