Thread: No Calves in last 48 hours in FarmVille

No Calves in last 48 hours in FarmVille

I got lucky (I thought) and won a Lunar New Year cow with a (free) mystery dart. Awesome. The problem is that since I have put that cow in my breeding dairy barn, my farm has not produced a calf for 2 days running. Not any calves. Anyone else experienced this if yes how did you get the calf i am not aware of this situation please help.

Re: No Calves in last 48 hours in FarmVille

I know to wait at least 24 hours between harvests for calves. And, the barn has produced a calf every day for weeks. Now it has stopped. The only change is the addition of the New Year cow. Only getting brown calves although I have a ton of others in there...and it is rare. Be patient Grasshopper It will take time initially but will become faster as the number of Calves increases.

Same here. Never got calves. And animals placed in the nursery take eons to grow up. Ive had one animal grow up in the last 2 months. Please tell me how do i get the calve since i am fed up of trying new things everyday in FarmVille and even i have waited too long. I think i am missing something or should i try to create a new user account on facebook and try again.

I am still waiting for my robot cow to produce. I have deleted 4 of my cow sheds and only have the robot and a bull in the last one. i even took both of them out, sold the last cow shed and bought a new one just in case and i use 6 bulls every day and since halloween had no robot calves. But waiting still i think is not possible because it appears as i am missing certain steps , Any ideas what i am missing.

I just wish the costumes were a little less FC. 30FC just seems a little steep. I look forward to more coin stuff coming out hopefully. Right now my farmer is a fairy. But I am not gonna spend any FC on it but I will wait and see what else they come out with. So far its kind of weird to me to consider wearing a frilly dress to harvest my crops in.