Thread: Greenhouse crops in FarmVille

Greenhouse crops in FarmVille

So who's mastered what from the newer greenhouse crops. And was mastering these crops everything you dreamed of and more. I'm working on fire pepper. I've done straspberry and purple tomato so far, squmpkin will be finished in a couple hours. I'm glad they didn't make the mastery numbers very high. Whats your experience.

Re: Greenhouse crops in FarmVille

I already have all the regular crops done (well, except golden poppies), so I was able to work on these during double mastery. Even I have mastered all but long onion, sun poppy and whisky peat. I will be done with sun poppy probably tomorrow and then will work on the other two. I had mastered all the other crops so it was nice to have new crops to master and a fun way to do it.

Just the Straspberries, Lilac Daffys will be done in the morning. My seed numbers are all over the place so I'm just planting whatever I can & hoping for the best. Most of these are food crops, but there are a couple of beautiful fresh flowers as well. All of them require combining two different seed types to be created, with seeds that vary in price from 500 to 8,500 coins. While we are free to initiate the combination of seed in any kind of mixture, only ten combinations really produce a new crop.

I've done straspberry and purple tomato so far, pumpkin will be finished in a couple hours. I'm glad they didn't make the mastery numbers very high. If it was what I have dreamed? No. You can earn a lots of Farmville Cash prize by mastering all 10 hybrid crops. The only other one I have done are the purple tomatoes, so far. I wish they would add some recipes using these new hybrid crops.