Thread: What has happened to the dogs in FarmVille

What has happened to the dogs in FarmVille

Can someone enlighten me on this topic Because I have had a couple of level 5 dogs for ages (since they first came out). All of a sudden they are asking to be fed I haven't collected dog biscuits for few months? If I don't feed them then also will they disappear? Not happy. Thanks in Advance for your opinions. What could be the problem.

Re: What has happened to the dogs?

You should all be able to fix this yourselves. Do not feed the dogs The begging bone will disappear in 24 hours. If your dog is level 5, It is DONE and you no longer have to feed it. It happened to me to yesterday too, as well as my neighbors, after "game has been enhanced" popup. I hate seeing those large ugly bones as soon as I log on.

Seems like a good moment to complain that I hate those stupid pop ups - they make the farm look a mess especially the ones over the crafting buildings which are huge and are telling me to buy neighbors goods feels a bit like door to door salesman and I never buy from them. Looks like a glitch. Lots of people reporting it.

I wish there was a way to turn off the popup reminders. My old dogs are begging for bones too. They are so annoying and you can't see the stuff behind them. The little pink candy corns are bad enough but these huge reminders above the pigpens, etc are just wrong! Let us play the game our own way...if I no longer want to harvest truffles with my pigs, stop punishing me with these bouncing arrows!!! I'll take the pink candy corns!! I'm not feeding my dogs...I sure hope they don't go to the pound.

Mine its been 3 days now. Have not fed either one of my dogs. Do not say the begging bone will disappear when for many of us it has not after 3-5 days. I was wondering what was up with the dog treat requests on my feed today. Most people don't read the forums so they'll probably think they've added a new level or something.