Thread: Are you feeling overwhelmed playing FarmVille

Are you feeling overwhelmed playing FarmVille

Is anyone else starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with this game? Don't get me wrong, for all it's issues, I think it's a great game. I've met some awesome people because of it, and that's the main reason I keep playing. I dunno... I'm just starting to feel like it's getting too much. Some days I play literally all day and there's still things to do. My neighbours are awesome and I totally can't keep up with them.

Re: Are you feeling overwhelmed playing FarmVille

When I heard that English farms were coming, my heart sank. I still haven't finished my beehive, or my cellar! I dunno, I just kind of feel like it's buildable after buildable, theme after theme, limited edition crops... I didn't really want to do the valentines thing or build the castle but I did cos my neighbours seemed to be into it. Everyone seems to go nuts when a new feature is released, so maybe it's just me feeling this way I know I don't have to participate in each feature that's released, but I want to help my neighbours. I need to catch up on the basics.

Since they released the wishing well feature, my farm wouldn't load for ages, then when it finally did I kept going to the Store. The cursor on my farm was loading so slowly that it took me half an hour to plant a two day crop, lol. I messaged my neighbours yesterday and told them I'm taking a break for a few days. And to be honest, I'm feeling relieved I just wish they would fix the ongoing issues with the game, update old features like mystery egg prizes, the gifts page and give us a break.

I am starting to feel the same way. I mean, there are like 10 more days on the valentine's mailbox (that's what it says in the market), and they have already released the St. Patrick's Day wishing well! And then soon we will have the building for St. Pat's and the Pot of Gold...which equals more building, collecting, and redeeming. And then on top of that no telling when this English farm is going to be released, and from the podcast tonight it sounds like it is going to be just like FrontierVille...full of quests and constantly begging your friends for help finishing those quests.

I am not doing the English Countryside thing. I don't play Frontierville because of all the things to collect. I like to do most of the stuff on my own with a little help from friends. Not constantly begging for stuff and waiting for a reply. I am doing that now with the 28x28 expansion. I need 2 more neighbors and have 2 that I am waiting for reply. They play daily but just don't always get around to the gift request page. I am happy just planting and rearranging my farm.

They should have max 2 themes going on per month, I collect foals and do all the redeem/collect stuff, so I have too many things going on I have to play all the time. Valentine's should have been all of February, then St Patrick's all in March, Easter all in April etc etc, seems no need to have things for so long! I mean there's more than a week till it is even March and people with less neighbors even finished the wishing well in a few days.