Thread: What are Giant Trees in FarmVille

What are Giant Trees in FarmVille

Its been so long to get the giant trees in FarmVille and hence tell me what is the use of the Giant tree in FarmVille and even what are you doing with your Giant Tree. How beneficial the Giant Tree is in FarmVille. Please help me out to get this problem resolved i am not at all aware about the Giant Trees. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: What are Giant Trees in FarmVille

For the simple fact of the "giant" trees. The giant tree was Glitch at first. But instead of them fixing it, they chose to offer the giant trees for money because they seen how people went after normal trees for their masteries. They seen a way they didn't have to fix their own glitch, while getting us to spend loads of more money of newer trees. You got to remember, not everyone collects seedlings from their feeds, and well, when you do, they mostly grow up into crap. I had 70+ seedlings the other day - only 3 were giant black cherry trees. About 50 I would say were Grannies... yeah, I think they know how to work their hands into our pockets.

I agree that the giant trees are just a lazy, uncreative way to increase their revenue. However, do you have proof that they decided to offer giant trees BECAUSE of the glitch. Because in my opinion, the reason the glitch existed at all was because they were already working on the giant trees, and it just showed up in the game a little early.

I highly doubt they thought of giant trees. It was a glitch, even posted in the Known Issues thread before therefore that means they were aware of the problem. If it's a problem, then it's called a glitch. Instead of fixing it they went ahead and took the cheap way and just started making nearly every tree a giant and slapped 15 farm cash on them. Wait in a few months we will have giant Granny Smith apple trees... oh yes, and you all will be buying them.

I'll stick to my theory unless there's evidence to dispute it. It wouldn't be the first time that something changed in the game because something was in the works. For example, the crop circles started doing weird things prior to the return of the UFO theme during the 7 days of summer. Sure enough, a new crop circle was introduced during that event. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Zynga thought of giant trees. Their laziness and lack of creativity with recolors and rehashing of the same items every event is proof that they always look for the quickest buck.

I'm of the thought they were working on them and they appeared randomly in the game. The SM coming in and asking people opinions on them was early feedback for them. Most people at that time were all for them. Whenever they r working on adding something there often ends up with a glitch of some sort showing up in the game giving a clue to what they r working on. If they weren't working on codes for giant trees they wouldn't have just appeared. Someone had to change something in the coding for trees to appear giant.