Thread: Caramel Apple down in FarmVille

Caramel Apple down in FarmVille

I am having problems with the Caramel Apple to produce a cool seedling, like Red Candy Apple, instead of the dreaded Granny Smith and The Jacaranda to become a harvestable tree, so that it is worthy of being a Level 100 gift. We found out today that Zynga is going to change the caramel apple seedling Let's all discuss the jacaranda so Zynga will see how much we would like it to be harvestable. I think it is the most beautiful tree in Farmville, I commend the artist who designed it, but I wish it would bloom into that beautiful blue, and therefore go into an orchard and produce a seedling.

Re: Caramel Apple down in FarmVille

I'll be happy with anything but a Giant Caramel Apple as the level 2 tree for the Caramel Apple. Scaled up versions are not all that special, and should only be done in very rare cases. So, a Candy Apple, or Gold Apple, or Spiced Apple would all be fine. With a nice new graphic to match. No real opinion on the Jacaranda, I'm honestly not sure what we could harvest from it.

I doubt the Jacaranda will become harvestable, and as far as a "cool" seedling for the caramel apple, that remains to be seen. It could end up being a giant caramel apple, which is NOT cool. so glad they are going to change it I'm tired of granny smiths and you won't have to buy the level 2s cause we will get them from seeds I might buy more Carmel apples if they change it to something good.

I would be happy if they just updated the graphics of the Jacaranda, its a stunning tree in full bloom, but the one in game was made by the artists so long ago, with outdated techniques, I really hope the devs in charge of the art give it a go over. Only problem with the Jacaranda is that they'd have to pull the decorations from everyone's farms first. Can you imagine the horrors of bugs that would be caused because someone has a few Jacaranda trees in storage when it becomes a harvestable tree

Well the Carmel apple just got my thumbs down, anything that produces another Granny apple will just have to go on my list of not masterable. I would love to brag that I have mastered every single tree possible, but the very thought of getting another Granny Smith makes me shudder. I seem to be unlucky enough to get 5 out of 10 seedlings from the feed turn out to be Grannies and that is bad enough without creating my own. Just dont water those seedlings, toss them. then you wont have to see a granny smith & you can still get a mastery.

Even we paid for a caramel apple tree and it should have a better level two tree, we don't need to buy the level two tree, we get them from seedlings, so i fail to see how they are robbing us by giving us a better tree for free. There are many coin apple trees that provide the granny smith tree, caramel apple tree owners are the ones that were getting robbed when they only produced a stupid granny smith tree.