Thread: Disappointed in the Christmas offerings in Petville

Disappointed in the Christmas offerings in Petville

I am playing Petville game on facebook from many months but after playing for so long I have to say, the selection of Christmas items is in my opinion, lacking. Everything looks like it's for the back yard including the wall and flooring offerings. It's 90% PetCash too. Even if I had the PetCash I wouldn't be buying any of the items. When are they going to make more items that fit better indoors? Candy canes and wreaths, things like that. Oh well, just my opinion. What do you all think?

Re: Disappointed in the Christmas offerings in Petville

I agree, I have been away from Petville for a while because of the horrible loading issues...but I was always supportive...I play other Zynga games and they have some really cute decorations...I was shocked to see everything nice was with PC....I am all about them making a living at this, but come on...some of us have been with you a long time and stood up for you when others were complaining about too many PC items..But hey, this is Christmas....or is this just Zynga's way of telling us...ho? And the least they could have done is make the snow scene cover to the horizon...they are trying to MAKE everyone buy the background for $$. ...I am so disgusted that I am not sure I will be here for Christmas in Petville...too bad because I love Huggles...anyone want to adopt a pet?

I hate to admit that I am close to being done with Petville too. I had to delete 5 more red neighbors today so that's a total of 10 in 2 days. They cannot seem to fix this issue and many of my neighbors are getting locked out of their own homes as well. My issue is not so much that so many items are PC.it is that they treat us like we are stupid and will keep buying when the game is so messed up. I bought most... If not all.. Of the Christmas items because my son gave me PC as a Christmas present but I felt guilty and stupid after I did it.

I think you are the most loyal Petville player out there! You always have something positive and kind to say. It is obvious no one is listening when its most loyal players (me included, as I love this game) are ready to walk. I am just so sick of EVERY item being Petcash. It doesn't give many of my neighbors a chance to enjoy. I know we aren't supposed to mention other games, but Farmville has a nice mixture of Cash and Coin options and they are the cash cow, so why can't PV get it together. So very many of my neighbors are gone now, this isn't fun. I am wondering what and when they will be releasing the indoor items and if they will ALL is Petcash.

I don't usually buy pet cash. I bought some when it was 40% off, but there is no joy in having it for me because there are so many items for pet cash, and I'm afraid I'll purchase something I thought I wanted only to regret it when the next theme is released. So, I hoard it when I do complete offers or purchase it.
    I love that idea. I don't use my magical doors at all. I didn't even build the castle or whatever it was in the last one (and I keep getting "helpful" supplies for it from that striped mystery box - joy)
    But if I could customize them, or at least change the backgrounds (as you said) in them, I might actually use them. I would rather have one of my doors lead to a winter wonderland than fairyland or the medieval era...

Yeah! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way...
    I have a Christmas wreath that I saved from last year, but that is ALL I have for Christmas decorations! What happened to the holiday tree from last year? I have a friend who still has one and when I clicked on it to buy one myself it said "Item sold out." Seriously, I don't need much decor for my house for Christmas, but a Christmas tree would sure be nice.

I'm so disappointed with the decorations as well. I mean last year they were okay, but that was because Petville was so new. I was looking forward to this Christmas SO much and waiting to see what they would offer us but it is complete crap. No trees for the inside of your house? Really? It seems like all decorations for holidays these days are for outdoor. What about the gifts last year. I was hoping that they would do those again because they were SO much fun! I really hope they come out with something and soon cause I am really disappointed.