Thread: FrontierVille: Help me to organize my homestead

FrontierVille: Help me to organize my homestead

My homestead is very un-organized and I am starting to hate it. I required posting pictures to get a few help, but it continues saying I am not allowed to post attachments? Why when I have done it before? Anyone have any idea about this? My one friend gave me some idea or some hint for this but that was not useful for me. So that I require few more and useful tips and information which help me to just do this stuff.

Re: FrontierVille: Help me to organize my homestead

First just tell me what is your goal? Is it to level up or to play on a slower level with a festooned frontier? Take a look at what your upper level neighbors are doing, if it is your aim to be a higher level player. There are a few in the level 85's range which will do both, adorn and go for leveling. Find ideas and inspiration from what your friends do. Personally, I don't like to decorate my land. I enjoy the missions. My friend is just the opposite. She likes to display the whole thing. It basically comes down to what will make you happy.

I am kind of having the similar problem as the other person. I think I am getting too many buildings and it is getting to be more of a town square than a frontier. I like the thorns and cactus cropping up in places with wildflowers, but still require room for critters, crops, and civilization (in the form of the buildings). I tend to line buildings up along the top on the right and left leaving the middle and the bottom for crops and critters, but it looks contrived. I am thinking about getting rid of some of the buildings that really don't do anything, or do things that can be done somewhere else like the barber shop, Jackalope lodge, and so on do many of you keep all the buildings? They are overwhelming my pretty debris! Would some of you who have lots of buildings be willing to show some pictures, so we could get some ideas?

I have the same opinion; how you organize your homestead is totally up to you and what you are trying to do. Are you trying to be neighbor-friendly? Then, plant five of every crop, Wither protect them, and just dismiss anybody who harvests them so they are available to anyone at any time. Include five of each animal and fruit tree and you are good to go. Bonus if you have a little debris field with a variety of items and some Oak and Pine Trees. This means limiting how many decorations you have so it loads easy and not overloading it with animals, except you require to for a mission, to as well help load times. Or it can be all about putting out all the decoration items you've won or having a lot of buildings or whatever fits your point as a FrontierVille player. I have separate areas for what is for my neighbors and what is for me regarding a mission. I love the Mystery Animals so I have a special Mystery Animal Petting Zoo plus a Groundhog Appreciation Area. As for buildings, I have one of each building and only built the Foundry to complete the Resolution missions. I as well have tons of the Stuffed Bears to help be build up my Bear Collection items for the Animal Ready Boost but they as well hide those maddening "signs to nowhere" as well as my lot of oak and pine trees.

You can decorate without displaying everything. For instance, I have an apple orchard. I bought the apple barrels last fall, empty barrels, buckets, cider press, wagon and crates, lots of apple trees and a separate barn only for the apple orchard. I as well have a field of round hay bales with hay cart, rake and pitchforks, and so on. I display only things that fit my themes, things I like in real life. I don't display the whole thing I get, and I clear up or sell holiday stuff while the holiday is complete.

It’s a well balance too, it as well depends on what you are aiming for, personally for me its knowledge and I have got the combine just right I think. One of the most excellent things to do is to take some time and have a look at the homesteads on your leader board neighbors have a look at how they are organized and really think regarding what you want from yours. to let you know I have got fruit orchards 40 of each animal, I keep about 190 crops, 300 chickens (max) with four coups, a horse paddock a wild area (its small I admit, but when I need more I just don't plant crops) and a bunch of trees. (By the way I am on level 99)

I am at level 93 and at a standstill using the similar basic layout I started with. Picture a Monopoly board with all the buildings near the edge of the frontier - with the exception of one corner and the bottom edge, which I use for debris and trees, and so on., and my upper left corner is my orchard - dominated by 28 apricot trees, and about 16 each peach and pear, in addition a handful of apple and cherry trees. I have every building and a graveyard, plus an extra barn, cabin, lodge and schoolhouse (the second is customized as a church in all white. My chapel is a Vegas-style wedding chapel, not a church.) The center of the homestead is where I plant crops (holds up to about 190) and corral my animals and poultry. I also have space for a year-round "tourist attraction" - it's a North Pole set-up for my 30 reindeer and other winter-related animals and decorations. It reminds me of Santa's Village in Lake Arrowhead, California - a now-defunct amusement location I visited a few times as a child. Each area is themed with decorations and appropriate mystery animals, but not overdone or particularly crowded. It works well for me!