Thread: how to play crysis 2 beta in directx 11

how to play crysis 2 beta in directx 11

I was playing Call of duty game before the Crysis was actually launched then I was bothered about the direct installed in my system , I am sort of mad at the moment taking into consideration that I just spent a lot of money on crysis 2 beta version and i cant play it since I have got the directx version is 11 and if asked about the operating system I am running windows 7, what do I need to do now , can anyone please help me out in this case , I will be very grateful .

Re: how to play crysis 2 beta in directx 11

Well I do not understand why you think in that manner , have you heard else where that the later version is not compatible with the game , it is quite suitable with the older version , here there is the as with the DirectX , I think you have received a wrong piece of information , according to my knowledge every later edition of DirectX contains all the required stuff in the previous editions, DirectX11 contains the whole thing that was in DX10 and extra. Your game must run well.

A "silver inside layer on the horizon, PC" but found while the introduction of the GeForce GTX 560 Ti ( PCGH Test ) on the Nvidia's website. This explains the new Geforce "finished for DirectX 11" as and for blockbuster games such as Crysis 2. The demo edition ran with a decent framerate well, I consider DX11 is nothing but in-game devotee settings, that denotes you need a top of the line rig to play it but then that's the entire point of the PC edition isn't it? anyhow, let's not leap to conclusions .

The demo edition ran with a good framerate even if it was not optimized for performance. No story or multiplayer details were exposed. You can observe the first-person character's body, just as in the former Crysis games.The draw distance was said to be "apparently boundless". Crytek's objectives with Crysis 2 is, again, to thrust the cover of gaming technology.Advanced DirectX 11 features (PC only) won't be exposed until after .Crytek is taking the story aspect very sincerely.