Thread: Major Bugs and Glitches on Higher Levels in FrontierVille

Major Bugs and Glitches on Higher Levels in FrontierVille

In talking too many of my friends we have been noticing that a lot of the current bugs and glitches have a lot to do with being in the higher levels. What I mean by upper levels is around 80 and higher. Neighbors can't visit because our farms can't be found by the system even though we are plainly visible in their list. This usually results in an internet refresh for them, so no visit. Frequently we can't visit our neighbors in these levels either, and end up with a refresh too. Neighbors that do visit, we can’t accept or reject most of the time without a "Blasted Internet went quiet" and we get an internet refresh. While visiting neighbors we can’t leave a post that we have thus we can’t leave a gift for them. Posting on the walls for requests is also a pain, having to make several attempts for any type of post. This includes announcements, and request type posts. CS and Zynga have done nothing regarding it. In fact I have a couple of friends in the 150 + level that can’t even play. They either can’t get into their homestead or within a few minutes of logging in they are thrown out for a refresh. This problem has been going on for over a month now. I have the emails to back it up.

re: Major Bugs and Glitches on Higher Levels in FrontierVille

Here I am must want to say something. I can verify this. l am on level 125, have not been able to play the game, for around 25 days in my case, I have been to live support, and all they say is, we are going to get a high level of support to look at the trouble. After that the offer me an all you can eat feast, what a funny story, offering me energy, while I can’t play. And utilize the energy I have previously got.

I am one of those high level players and this is week 7 for me. Now here is a maybe kind of semi only work around. This doesn’t work all the time and you must not hire accept help dismiss a single neighbor to use it nor visit any upper level players. Use IE just clear your cache wholly this is not correct unless you have to re log into Facebook and you for the most part have to do this each refresh. Use the gift page just to gift neighbors and do it in the max batches. Do not attempt to gift from their wish list and so on. While you get the blasted internet message do not click on it refresh the page yourself in its place sometimes you luck in and come back lots of time you need to close IE and log in all over again. Now depending on the day this can work for a few hours a day or just few minutes. I still have days it won’t work at all but this at least gives you a chance of a bit of play. I have no work around for the dim wall posts lost connections.

The worst part is while you can’t post a request for a mission and after that when you try and do wall grabs for the mission all you get is internet error. Right now I am working off my lap top and my desk top, sometimes I am breezing right along and after that warm. While it goes warm I might as well give up for all *%$# breaks lose. Yesterday after my first glitch it did matter which PC I was on, nothing worked, got 3 rollbacks, and I don’t know how many refreshes and the list goes on and on and on. I am just annoying to shuffle to 100 and after that I am gone.

Same here, can't visit or hire neighbors, can't accept the help of the very few that make it to my homestead, no progress is being saved unless I visit a lower level neighbor provided I am able to do it. Slowly but steadily am losing interest in this game. Previously couldn't imagine my day without FrontierVille but now it actually is not that bad, have time to do other things and thanks to FrontierVille not working establish a couple of other games that are not only fun but what's more important work.

I am on Level 99 lately I've been having a problem with neighbors working on my homestead, whether I accept or dismiss them I get a refresh window right after I am as well having the similar trouble while I hire neighbors to work my homestead. Can anybody give me some ideas or help in this matter? I have down loaded Firefox and Google Chrome new Flash Player and down loaded Java again but I'm still having the same problem on either Firefox of google Chrome.

Re: Major Bugs and Glitches on Higher Levels in FrontierVille

Ever since I leveled up to level 80, I have been unable to post to my feed. So it’s frustrating because I have been stuck on a mission now totally unable to ask my neighbors for help. Obviously all my neighbors have moved way past the mission I am stuck on so no hope of finishing it by clicking on their requests. I seriously love this game but have never been angrier with it! Getting help from your friends is what this whole game is about and if I can't do that then what’s the point?

I know I'm coming in late on this, but I just found this forum. I'm wondering if any of you solved this problem on frontierville or if you just stopped playing. I'm level 83 and haven't been able to hire neighbors for months. I've tried IE, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I've used 2 different computers, I have the latest flash version and clear my cache daily. Tech support at Zynga is useless. If I don't get a resolution I might actually have to do some work (LOL!).

I know I'm coming in late on this, but I just found this forum. I'm wondering if any of you solved this problem on frontierville or if you just stopped playing. I'm level 83 and haven't been able to hire neighbors for months. I've tried IE, Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I've used 2 different computers, I have the latest flash version and clear my cache daily. Tech support at Zynga is useless. If I don't get a resolution I might actually have to do some work (LOL!).

To hire Neighbors in FrontierVille Click on the neighbor’s picture which you want to visit and select “Visit” or “Hire” (depending on what you wish to do) it cost about 50 coins to hire a neighbor to do work on your land. They will resolve to 5 spots or cut rather on trees, but harvesting animals and trees will just let them do 1 work.