Thread: What do you think is odd about Petville?

What do you think is odd about Petville?

I have been playing many games. But I love to play on Facebook the most. I love all Zynga games on Facebook like Frontierville, Cafe World, Farmville, Texas Hold-em Poker, Cityville, Fishville, Mafia World, Treasure Isle, Vampire Wars, and Petville. But I like to play Petville the most and I find it odd that the counter tops in the kitchen are eye level... And also that the grimey toilet seat is up and the ones you have to purchase are down... why? I also find it odd that they have no reflection! Must be vampire pets

Re: What do you think is odd about Petville?

My pet has what looks like a queen or king size bed and yet it's not much wider than his head. Small beds, or just really huge heads? Ok, that gave me a HUGE laugh!!

- Sometimes the vases look like they're floating on surfaces - depends on what you put them on.
    - The appliances operating on their own, like they're possessed.
    - No matter how hard I try, my pet doesn't want to sit on her bicycle. She'll sit on the scooter and wave at me, but when I click on the bicycle, she just looks at it and ignores it.
    - My pet likes to stand behind neighbors...what's she doing back there to them?

Why does your pet (who is perfectly clean) jump in the way of the moving soap as I am trying to clean up her friend covered in something awful? Or even worse stand beside them and do the washing wiggle? And another thing...when I am trying to give her friend a treat and I have sat her across the room and zipped back to the friend to give them a treat and I set it down in front of the neighbor and suddenly my full pet runs over and ranks the treat and smiles and waves as she devours it and her friend stands there with a belly ache. Speaking of mad how come they don't get mad?

One thing I have noticed about Petville is that the usage of the bar of soap can sometimes act as a dimensional paradigm shifting device. If you hold the soap while dragging it over to the arrow keys to move the room view it will actually cause the ground to move in ways that aren't physically possible. It also moves the pets on the ground like a conveyor belt. If you want to see the laws of physics being twisted you can test this for yourself by starting at the far left of a room and then hovering the bar of soap over the right arrow.

What cracks me up is that my pet just smiles when he finishes eating his food, BUT when he eats the soap (on accident? on purpose?) he lets out this huge belch that ripples his mouth. Anyone else notice this? It is funny that with the gilded dining room furniture that looks like it came straight from Donald's Trump's house, he still eats from a bowl on the floor.

Here are some thoughts: Is strange we feed them but no water. Maybe they drink out of the toilet...
    After spending all those coins on furniture they just jump on it. I think we are the ones that enjoy what we buy. Never thought of the oppositional thumbs...Hmmm. Would be nice to actually see them drive around Petville and visit neighbors. But really, shouldn't they be able to cook and serve it in the kitchen. Maybe we can borrow some features from Cafe World so our pets can cook for themselves and invite friends over for dinner.

It's odd that some of my pets neighbors (the same ones usually) are always making angry face at her, and sometimes avoid her and not stand next to her...also that those ones are sometimes not in the room with her when she goes through their house...i would not let someone I’m grouchy and not liking to be alone in all my house...they would be the ones I follow around to make sure they not do anything that would make me mad.