Thread: The Origin of your Pet's name in Petville

The Origin of your Pet's name in Petville

Hello! Lots of people have very interesting names for their Petville Pet's and I was wondering what yours was and how that name came about...My Pets Name is "Inja" I was watching one of the crime shows "NSIS" while making my pet and the people keep talking about so and so being "in Djibouti Africa" or "NCIS Trains Police in Djibouti"...I couldn't stop laughing...So I named Her "Inja Bouti"

Re: The Origin of your Pet's name in Petville

My little guy's name is Buster named after -- and designed to resemble -- one of my dogs. He had cancer and half of his lung removed ... that was 4 years ago. The vet thought he might live 9 months, but this little guy has 9 LIVES, not 9 months. He has had so many procedures and an issue... has tumors, cataracts, ear problems. But the little guy is happy and wagging his tail and loves to eat. If he was in any pain or unhappy, then we'd know it's his time to go. But this little guy is tough and he is very content eating and sleeping

I named my pet Poe after a puppy we had I named after the author Edgar Allan Poe. The Key is for Francis Scott Key who wrote a poem near the Key Bridge in Rosslyn, Virgina where I worked in the early 70's. Plus Pokey is also the name of a puppy we had in the early 80's. We have no dogs in RL just cats and birds so my pet is sort of a doggie sort of a birdie. She also switches her ears out and changes colors to go with her outfits. I wish we had the bird's beak in different colors besides blue

I named my pet Dante. It's Italian, but just says he's one of my favorite video game characters. I kind of picked his looks from the character too. Funny fact that the video game character Dante loves pizza, so I kind of imagine my pet leaving pizza scraps all over the floor because of this. The different thing that my pet isn't so much of a total slob. The only thing that the game is lacking is probably the lack of red clothes and twin pistols.

I am playing this Zynga Petville game on Facebook from almost 4-5 months. My pets name is Scout; I chose that for my son Ryne who is 22 months old. He loved this game from the second I signed up for it, lol. And his favorite toy is Scout from Leap Frog. So I set my pet up to look like him and now he can play with Scout on the computer too! He loves to watch him eat his food and his treats. I also let him pick out which flowers to plant and which food to feed him.

My petville critter was named after my dog MonsterTruck who was put down shortly after Christmas. He was a great little guy with an attitude to make any others think twice about messing with his stuff. He obtained the name after his collision with a van driving down our street which pulverized his little leg. After extensive surgery by Dr.Bone (true story) he was able to walk again but had a bit of a kick in his step. It was always a laugh to watch him 'monster truck' through the yard.

My pet name is Prince. The name Prince Cedie came from an animated story about a boy prince. My Prince Cedie is a black cat, actually the closest I could have to my real black Persian cat which is named same Prince Cedie in real life. But the thing is, I’m not with him for like months now i had to go away. Prince Cedie is crippled. He can't move his hind legs anymore due to an accident so he has to crawl all the time. Isn’t it that cats want to hide away or move away when they're sick or are to die? That’s what Cedie did so we had to find him, turns out he had an accident and was much bloodied in the side of the house. We we're trying to reach him from a hole that he hid into but for some reason he felt shy or ashamed of his condition that's why it was hard for us to reach him no matter what we do. When we finally did (after like 2 hours of not getting out of the hole), we managed to pull him out. He was "meowing" surely because of the pain and I can't help but cry then. We immediately brought him to the vet. He could have died, the pet doctor said. I can't let Cedie die. We won't! It’s very heartbreaking for me to see him wanting to scratch his head but he can't. I’m happy my mommy takes good care of him and scratches his head for him. We have to have him on diapers because you know he's crippled. The pee and the poo has never been an issue because we have learned to love Prince Cedie like family. So there. So when I won in the design contest it made me very happy and teary-eyed.