Thread: FarmVille English Countryside

FarmVille English Countryside

The FarmVille official page on Facebook just posted a link to a new fan page for the 'FarmVille English Countryside What does everyone think. I just came to post the same thing - just saw the fan page go up and now am even more curious than ever at some of what I've read what do you think of it , have you joined it or not.

Re: FarmVille English Countryside

It seems (from a few things I've read) it will be a place you can travel to from w/in game, but still have all kinds of different things to do. I'm not sure what farmville chinese is, haven't played it, but isn't that just an entirely separate game. Time will tell But, like mentioned above wonder what the cost will be, if there is one to 'get' this feature.

If it is a new game, I don't see it working out to well for Zynga. I don't think too many people are interested in dropping money into two games. They'll pick one or the other to finance, most likely staying with the game they've already spent time and money on. But i do really wonder how many neighbors we'd have to add.

If it's a totally seperate from FarmVille, then I won't even bother with it, I've already got enough to do on my farm as it is. I'm curious about it, but also dreading it because I don't know anything about it. Quests, lots of quests and it is a second farm not a second app, Farmville chinese only exists cause it's a completelly different language and culture if not they would just launch it like cityville, with many languages available on the same app.

If that's the case, then I don't understand why we'll (most likely) not be able to unlock new crops, animals, decorations in England FarmVille and place them on our farms or master them in regular Farmville. Then again, none of us know anything about this, but I REALLY hope that those purple flowers I'm seeing and that purple knoll in that picture OP posted can be used in regular FarmVille So pretty.

It's still farmville so you'll have all your masteries on your farm and even more to earn on the countryside area, I think most people that plays farmville are not familiar with this type of gameplay but in Mafia Wars we have been getting more areas in regular intervals, they don't alter gameplay completely but they offer new jobs, a new currency, new items, I think this countryside will be very similar. It won't be a second app, this kind of release receive way more attention from media.

New Land Great I hope it's a lot neighbor to our current farm. I definitely want something where we are able to bring some of our stuff to. Otherwise, I'm not going to start another game. I have enough with this. I can't wait. I live in the English countryside so it will be interesting to see FarmVille take on it.