Thread: How much fuel is enough in FarmVille

How much fuel is enough in FarmVille

I was always running out of fuel. Along came the crafting cottages and I started to built. I was happy with 100 tanks. It soon jumped to 250. I thought that was a good number so I hovered around that for awhile. I then jumped to 500, thinking that was it, I don't need anymore. The number kept increasing, 600, 700, 800. I then set my goal at 1000. I reached it and still always feel like I need more. I used it a bit when I was mastering my 4 hour, 8 hour, 12 hour etc. crops. Now all I have left is the 2, 3,and 4 day crops, so I hardly use the fuel. Where do you keep your fuel tank at?

Re: How much fuel is enough in FarmVille

Since it never disappears and you are not limited, I say get as much as you can. I remember when collections were the only way to get fuel, and there were people who came on here to boast in the form of whining about their 1000 units of fuel. This is when I was counting squares to determine if I could use the machinery. It was very upsetting to those of us who were struggling to get one or two collections a week, in spite of constant farming, and some were posting 30 and 40 a day each and every day.Now, with crafting, those disparities are gone. Hard work has now replaced every other means as the way to get the most fuel.

I don't try to keep it at any certain number. I appreciate every tank and am grateful to have a stockpile, because you never know when it's going to dry up and not be so freely attainable. All it takes is playing Farmville Chinese to see how much it sucks to not have enough fuel. I'm spoiled to having plenty, and I'm back to doing everything by hand over there.

There is no such thing as too much fuel. I remember when the only way you could get fuel at all was buying it for FC in the market. Then they came out with the mystery eggs and everyone was so elated that fuel was in there. Then came collections, and last crafting cottages. Fuel is very abundant now, and I am so grateful for that because I remember when all I had was the 150 units that we got for free when we bought our vehicles. And that 150 units was the total for ALL THREE vehicles as well(tractor, harvester, and seeder), so you had enough to do 50 plots each if you wanted to use all three vehicles. The rest you had to do by hand.

Mine is currently hovering around 10 tanks, and that is even with daily buying which is seriously breaking my bank. It's better too much than not enough. I tend to run out of fuel very quickly in the Chinese version and am forced to manual plowing etc. as I bought all of the goods from my neighbors for that particular day which is quiet Frustrating.

I was also one who always struggled to find fuel. And planted many fields by the single click method simply because I refused to use my fuel. I could never find it in eggs, and collections were scarce for me. Then crafting came along. I do not have a set amount I try to keep my tank at, though I do admit, I tried hard to not go over 3000, simply because it seems as though when I go over a big number like that fuel becomes even more plentiful. I buy goods from my neighbors daily to help them out and for now the fuel is a nice bonus. While I have high level of fuel I will never complain that it is too much. And now when I open and egg and find fuel, I just laugh, simply because that seems to be all I get from them now a days.

I have been stockpiling since the eggs came out, and I am sitting at over 6000 tanks. And I will keep collecting, and keep buying the highest price goods from my neighbor's cottages because you never know when Zynga will change things and fuel won't be so easy to come by. And if that time comes, I want to be ready and still able to use my vehicles whenever I want to.

Since the tank isn't limited in what it can hold, I don't care how much is in it. I don't buy my neighbors goods for fuel, I buy them to help my neighbors out and give them some coins. As for the goods I've made/bought, I keep about 150 and only trade in lower level goods for fuel. I'm still hoping that eventually we will be able to trade for something other than fuel.