Thread: Play crysis 2 beta in 3d

Play crysis 2 beta in 3d

I just started playing crysis game , of which the second version was released , O also have heard news that the 3D version of that game works now in non functional and non-functional in the beta, even I have heard that it is present in the menus. The beta version of this crysis game works fine in mine , but I will appreciate if someone gives something more on the 3d version of the crysis game , I am looking forward to play it , so I will request the gamers to come forward and post their comments on this question .

Re: Play crysis 2 beta in 3d

Yes you have got correct piece of information , it is really going to release the beta version of the game . The Crysis 2 beta on xbox live gold is available free for a some degree of time. Crytek determined to launch the beta with a 3d choice also and it is remarkable. It blows Black Ops lack luster 3d and problems away. With Crysis 2 in 3d there is no evident dropped frame rate, and evidently you will not find any graphical downgrade, and there is a choice to change 3d strength. All of the problems Black Ops still contain. So if you there is a Xbox and a 3dtv with you this is a must game . I hope you got my point . Get back to me if you have got any doubt .

Yes I had some of the news regarding this from the EA games itself , they have claimed that Crytek's Crysis 2 will be the first "proper 3D" game for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. This is probable EA's marquee 3D title assured at the last Electronic Arts investor call. Crytek CEO had made a statement that the "3D revolution" is element of the team's sustained "strive to lift the knowledge bar The 3D experience signifies a quantum jump in interactive entertainment. With all of the same story and action seen in the 2D edition of the game, the 3D edition adds another aspect of strength and interest to the action.

But I had heard a lots of comments from the people that they will have to buy the 3d television As long as there is NVIDIA Graphics card and if it supports 3D Vision/Discover then it will be easy for you to play Crysis 2 in Red/Cyan on standard 60Hz Monitors (You will still need Red/Cyan Glasses). If you have a 120Hz Monitor and along with that you have a NVIDIA 3D Vision Equipment then You can without any trouble play Crysis 2 in NVIDIA 3D Vision and you do not need to worry about your eyes and does not have an effect on the games color either . But please it will have an impact on the performance of the game .

This is now not a secret that the coming new version of Crysis which might be released after a few month can support 3D. You can simply play the game with 3D glasses and on whatever platform you posses right now. But still this news is not fully confirmed yet. There are lots of rumors for this. If this really works then you can enjoy three-dimensional effects and a greater depth in this FPS on the new Crysis game. It does not matter what platform you have recently. Either it is PC or a PS3 or even an Xbox 360. I tried searching the same in leaked version of the game but that does not work with that. I don't think there is a real need of the 3d support here as the game is high textured and with great graphics. With an high end system you can almost get the same effect what you get in 3D

It is right that the 3D effect on a console like Xbox 360 will simply awesome. There is big difference in the same if you play it on a PC. The 3D in the terms of the performance is very lower and there is a high support of hardware needed in that. But does this simply mean that the game will run at idle or less detail in 3D mode. Right now I am not sure about this. What I found that Crysis 2 is entirely different when you try to play the same with the concept of 3Dvision for example. There is higher development needed there. Till yet there is no version provided which supports 3D on this game. You might need to wait more.

That will be really awesome if this game can be in the 3D support. I am waiting for the best support but could found the download. I think for this you might all need to update your gpu and get a card which can support 3D. Here if you possess a nvidia graphic card then the graphic processor has to calculate the two images are displayed on the screen that are essential for the 3D effect. For his part, Crytek does not calculate a single image and has developed a technique to generate the second image from the first. The result of this is directly on the performance. There can be fall in the performance of the game and for the time it is not recommended. I found the game under 3D mode is giving out just 30 fps. The game is much fluid on the normal mode.

It is just an news and till there is no final confirmation provided on that. If the game supports 3D then you might need a SLI or CrossFire to enjoy Crysis 2 in 3D. That is really a high configuration and that cause good money. It is true that the game company is planing to put the game in 3D support. Crysis 2 will then pull the solo or multiplayer in full 3D. This will be supported both on PC and PS3 and Xbox 360. Of course, since it will need a compatible TV to enjoy this technology, it will be possible to switch from one mode to another. Till now it is just announced and the game is still not officially released. So you might need to wait back for the 3D version of the game. It will look awesome in crysis 2 when in 3D the players can move on the devastated streets of New York and get attack of a terrifying aliens.