Thread: Not receiving Bushels requests in Farmville

idea Not receiving Bushels requests in Farmville

I was not have bushels is that I ask to my neighbors! Although I click to accept the bushels they send me, I do not get the yes / no page; it takes me straight to my farm. Plugs do not show up in my inventory. Bushels are correct, repeat, the only point that I have this problem! And yes, I updated to the latest Flash Player! Anyone have any idea why this happens? Please if anyone has any information or advice for me please give.

Re: Not receiving Bushels requests in Farmville

No one that I know, including me, have been getting the bushels that we accept through the "Ask" process." I don't believe you go to a "yes" page, but are taken straight to your farm, however none of the bushels that I have been sent have been received in the last two or three days. Side note: In the last week, has anybody seen any troubles resolved from Zynga? I'm wondering if the Farmville division of Zynga has been shut down and no work resolved recently.

It takes you directly to the farm because someone has sent you a gift within the last 5 hours, and after that they clicked on your bushel feed. Your second gift doesn't count, that's why you lose the bushel and go into game. Something has to be done about this, and it's been going on long enough. If somebody has done both, you lose the chance of getting any bushel at all. Imagine all people did the similar, you get nothing.

I have not been able to receive a bushel since November some time. My neighbor (and friend) asks for and receives her bushels without a trouble, just the way I utilized to. Now while I request a bushel - I don't get any response in the Farmville gift thingy - even though my friend tells me she has sent one, and if I retrieve it from Facebook - I get a "gift error not found" message in the web address line and it simply takes me directly to my farm without giving me the bushel. I know you are not supposed to get more than one gift per day - but no gifts of bushels for 5 months seem extreme by any measure. Takes the fun out of the spa, when you can never get that one extra bushel without planting a crop - especially when you can't count on how many bushels you will get out of some of the crops. If you can't get bushel requests fixed, they should be removed from the game - if it has something to do with all the collections we have been doing since November- let’s not do one for a while so we can get back to farming again.

There is a boundary of 4 bushels per friend per 24 hour era. You can explore your neighbor's farmer's markets by friend or purchase crop. Make certain you assess all the people who contain the crops which you require before you begin buying. If you require 5 wheat and 3 strawberries, make definite that your friend who is selling wheat is not the just buddy who is selling strawberries. If you use up your bags on one crop, it will be too behind to endeavor to purchase the additional crop. Buy wisely and with any luck there will be sufficient bushels to go around.

If you have not spent much time in your search "prior" news feed, you are missing out on many bushels! While your friends post regarding bushels they have composed or they are sharing their list bushels, these messages will be posted on your news feed. Power Monitor your daily news and try to seize samples of bushels you need. You are limited to one bushel per shift, but you can collect from each post if you catch them before they disappear.