Thread: What Graphics Card can run Crysis 2?

What Graphics Card can run Crysis 2?

Some of you right now might be playing Crysis 2. I want this game to work on my system but there is some issue. I am not able to figure out what is the most recommended graphic card I can go with it. I had gone through various models with sli support too but that will need a direct upgrade of my motherboard and that is a real pain. So here I am just trying to figure out the minimum system requirement that is needed to run the game. I do not have a graphic card but I am going to upgrade one. Some months before I had just upgraded my motherboard and the next expense is the graphic card. For that which gpu will you recommend right now for me. Which graphic card is the most recommended for this game.

Re: What Graphics Card can run Crysis 2?

Some of you right now might be playing Crysis 2. I want this game to work on my system but there is some issue. I am not able to figure out what is the most recommended graphic card I can go with it. I had gone through various models with sli support too but that will need a direct upgrade of my motherboard and that is a real pain. So here I am just trying to figure out the minimum system requirement that is needed to run the game. I do not have a graphic card but I am going to upgrade one. Some months before I had just upgraded my motherboard and the next expense is the graphic card. For that which gpu will you recommend right now for me. Which graphic card is the most recommended for this game.

It is right that at the time of purchase of computer components for a new computer or to upgrade always raises a questions for the choice of the best graphics card. This is always a problem due to the changing scenario. Right now the graphics card can be the most expensive component in a computer. For the crysis thing I will recommend you to go with the most recent gpu which is the market. Even the game company publish the system requirement which is the most recommended but remember that this is the least requirement. For a 1GB ram I will recommend you to choose a 4GB one rather and higher cpu. Right what I had found that the minimum for this is NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB of memory or higher. If you want to go for amd then ATI/AMD Radeon HD 3850 512Mb RAM or higher.

I have a core i3 system and that is quiet enough for me to use right now for this game. I had just added a new Radeon HD 3870 gpu and my work is done. Crysis is a high end pc game which is very resource intensive. A gpu is some kind of part which is equivalent of a computer processor but it is dedicated to the video work. So here it initiates the graphic support of yoru system and it is the most important component. Your system performance widely depends on the type of gpu you are using. Like normal processors, they also have a very fast to adapt quickly to market demands. The two main brands develop ATI and NVIDIA GPU. So as per your system compatibility go for the most recent graphic card. I will recommend GeForce GTS 240 GD GFX for that.

I am definitely sure taht Crysis 2 is one of those games that caused the failure of many graphics cards of many people till date. The game is has high end graphic support and it is very resource intensive. As per me the fittest component for this is Amd Phenom X6 2.8 ghz cpu, 8 GB of Ram and 1tb internal storage. This is just the most high end system that I can advice, but do not go and spend money to upgrade the same. Go for the minimum support first. You must also have Direct X 11 support. I found Nvidia GeForce 8800 or similar GTS/640 as the most suitable gpu for this game and it is quiet easily available also.

runs good on the gts 250