Thread: Dream World:’ Do not use multiple accounts to gain the guild system’

Dream World:’ Do not use multiple accounts to gain the guild system’

I am usually visiting Facebook to play Dream world on it. Well TOS that is Term Of Service prompts me that ‘Do not use multiple accounts to gain the guild system.’ I don’t know about all the people but I have found that sometime this rule is broken. So I want to know that anyone has banned due to this rule? Also let me know what is your opinion regarding this? Previously I have asked KingK regarding this situation but there was no response.

Re: Dream World:’ Do not use multiple accounts to gain the guild system’

Well it quite typical for the anything which you gives some kind of unfair advantage which can be done by exploiting game design which is against the rules. I think it is the same as any other rule which can be stated as punishable when it is discovered. It might be look like empty threat. But I want to ask very simple question how can one multiple accounts to gain the guild system? I have seen that TOS can be used for multiple accounts. But I am unable to find out to get advantage of multiple account on the same gild.

Many players are have caught exploiting a variety of game mechanics and abusing the particular guild which have been banned already which will be banned for ever. If you find someone doing this please send the report bug with the name of user and screenshot. You are not using any multiple account as far as you are using own ref-link and you are boosting yourself with the item donation. Well this rule is usually reffered for self-referral and attacking each other for the farm experience. It is also considered as exploiting if you do co operation with other player.

I have made a guild which is having 4 alt. I am not punished so far. In case congregate allows you to have multiple account for a single user then let me what exactly this means. Whether it is actual multiple account for the one person in the particular guild? Or anything else. I am unable to figure out how this thing will take effect on the other users. And I really don’t know how they will take offense to it.