Thread: Crysis 2 demo crashes

Crysis 2 demo crashes

I have tried the game initially I had no issues, the first half of the Crysis 2 game is generally like a sandbox game where you have to tackle with great levels while your motivation is tested. And it depends on you concerning the way you carry on with the mission. I found that the futuristic idea in the gameplay was very innovative, with the nanosuit and armor I found this game very incredible. Whenever I try joining the online match I get loading screen which does not proceed further.

re: Crysis 2 demo crashes

I use to wonder that was it just me with the screen freezing problem but I guess I was wrong. I think that the demo of Crysis 2 multiplayer has some kind of a bug . Whenever I choose the online match I screen freezes. I have tried it several times but have the same issue. As far as I think this can be because this is just demo version and there might be some optimizations to be made in this game. So I guess we have to wait until the problem is resolved.

My screen froze two times after which it was working just fine. When I tried going for the online match all I could see is a blank screen with nothing on it. First I thought that it might be a problem with the specifications as in the system configurations that are required for the game, but that is not the case, as I have a perfect config machine. What can be a possibility is that this may be some kind of a server issue.

There were several issues reported for Crysis 2 regarding the freezing trouble, hit detection, and some of the graphics issues. And there were even people who complained that they could not connect to the game as they were using a wireless connection. I think that the issue is because of the beta version so our concerns will be taken into consideration so that they really come up with a good show. I hope that they get rid of the loop holes and rectify the errors.

As we all know that Crysis 2 is the most awaited game, especially the multiplayer demo version for the users of the Xbox 360. But it is disappointing as many users had complaints with this demo, and most common was the freezing screen issue, loading failures, and disconnections. And the worst part of this demo version was regarding the inability of connecting to the internet in case of Xbox wireless WiFi adapters.