Thread: Crysis 2 vs Call Of Duty Future Warfare

Crysis 2 vs Call Of Duty Future Warfare

I am specifically interested in first person shooter games and like to play games on the LAN of network, where you are able to combat with your friends and can have the experience and the thrill of such games. I have a whole collection of FPS games including. My experience says that there is resemblance in the Crysis 2 and the Call of Duty first person shooter game. So I want to know if you guys feel the same.

Re: Future Warfare : Crysis 2 vs Call Of Duty

It is very disappointing because there is no game that cannot look like the Call of Duty in various aspects. Why cannot anyone come up with something interesting rather than sharing ideas from the game of Call of Duty. I think the game developers are out of mind and have stopped innovating in their game strategies. Why cant they just come up with new concepts or a unique game that is really different from others. I am waiting for a game which can actually break the sales of the COD.

As far as I know the Crysis 2 is horrible game, and the worst part of the game is the the gunplay. For the first half an hour I could see some innovations in the gameplay, and something that I found interesting was the armor and the cloaking ability. The perks are similar to the ones we had in the Call of Duty such as the ghost. It is a shame for the whole gaming community out there, are the game developers out of their mind, why cant we have a game developer who can really come up with a formula success in gaming.

It all started moving downwards from Call of Duty 4 and now it is trying to infect the entire world of gaming sector. Is it true that the gaming sector is crowded with full of nubs who have a high regard for Call of Duty. The only good first person shooter game I find on the console is the BC2, and even they have continued the trend of borrowing features of Call of Duty. Although this game had a few pluses and I have to admit that it had some original ideas of its own.

I know that Call of Duty 4 had kill streaks. Anyways, Crysis 2 does not look like Call of Duty at all. I see good combination of the reach and medal of honor. But I know that this is a question of a personal preference, but I just cant get the fact as to why people find it closely resembling the COD. Just because it has a futuristic concept in it does not mean that it is like the usual reach. I have not found nothing which holds resemblance with the Call of Duty or any other game, except for the medal of honour.

Re: Crysis 2 vs Call Of Duty Future Warfare

I just don’t get it why people dislike this game. You must stop comparing all the FPS games to the Call of Duty because if you really compare then it feels like saying every fresh 3rd person game is like the ghost recon, or any new game of puzzle is like the all time famous tetris. It means that each fresh racing game is like NFS. It is an invalid dispute just because it has a kill cam so it is like Call of Duty makes no sense to me.