Thread: Unable to see my pirate ship in treasure isle

Unable to see my pirate ship in treasure isle

Hey friends I need your quick help actually I am not able to see my pirate ship. Actually my pirate ship disappeared. I got only this message so I just placed it and at the time when I went back so I have found that it was gone. How do I get it back? If you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me and please try to help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Unable to see my pirate ship in treasure isle

I also built my pirate ship today and paid by all parties. I moved to my dock and then left overnight. Now I'm back ... the ship has disappeared and there is under construction ... 2.8 parts. It sounds more like a nasty bug to me. I will not spend more energy and money to build a new one only to have to disappear again. We need some kind of statement from the developers about this error.

I am new player of this game and I'm sure this is the right place for my problem. I think it is some kind of BUG. And whenever like this happen my internet system get lost and I hjave to connect it one more time. I again and there is no boat. Not in my backpack or on the island ... It happened yesterday. Thought today that the burden of the ship, but nothing. I hope someone will help. So if you guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Also I have the parts but for some reason that does not recognize complete the boat. I have no islands left to complete, so I'm just doing the volcano and over again, unless you have fragments map to rebuild the islands again. I hope that it will be hopefully got resolved soon so you can keep the fix for this query! Actually many of the users are going through the same issue and I hope they will soon fix this issue.