Thread: All about an Alt’s in Dream World

All about an Alt’s in Dream World

I often visit Facebook to increase my social network on social networking website. I have seen this particular game Dream World on this particular social networking website. Well I loved the graphic of this fame. I have come across the word Alt. Well let me know that meaning of this word and also what is the use of Alt on this particular game. I am asking to all of users who are familiar with this game to help me out from this situation. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about an Alt’s in Dream World

Well from the beginning of the game many players have started to make an Alt from the energy system of the Dream World. It limits you to play the game in to a session. If you are having an Alt then you will be able to play little bit longer and you can try with various classes. After moment of time referal abuse was introduced in to game. It helped to player to get gems by simply creating or making an alt and to level up to level 10. Due to which lots of referal-alts introduced in to game. Once player have done with Alien update player have found that they can make use of referral alt which they have not play to open portals.

Some alts are created and used as portalmonkeys. These Alt helped people to transfer high weapons or armor to the alt’s guild. Alt’s which are taking that particular thing to the Alt guild is known as Mules. Recently new kind of alt is introduced which is known as abusive-alt. This alt is usually used for infiltrate in guild. Due this abusive-alt kingk have made some strict laws t0 have an alt.
    • Both Main character and Alt should not be placed in to same guild.
    • Portalmonkeys are not allowed at all and risk suspension.
    • abusive-alts are banned for the life time of the game.
    • You can make use of alt to play this game for more time in Dream World.

There are around 95 alt in the Dream world however I am posting all the Alt’s which are mainly known in to this particular game Dream World.

Crazy alt
    Happy alt
    angry alt
    trolling alt
    gemmed alt
    borrowed alt
    shared alt
    passed alt
    Inherited alt
    bought alt
    stolen alt
    grumpy alt
    old alt
    new alt

I am hoping that it will help you know better regarding Alt and also about this particular game Dream World.

Many people do not understand the following things.
    • Crazy, Happy, Angry and grumpy are usually referred to an emotional state of the player which is also considered as mains. They are not alt specific.
    • Trolling, Gemmed, Old, and new Alts are referred to inherent nature of the particular player but it is also not alt specific.
    • Borrowed, shared, inherited, bought and stolen alt’s are considered as illegal and they should be banned.
    • Alt’s can be divided in to thousands of Alt types.