Thread: Which one is best Ally in Dream world?

Which one is best Ally in Dream world?

As the title suggest what I am going to ask over here. Well I really love to play this particular game Dream world on Facebook. Everyone knows that one can buy desire pets using gems. I want to know that there is better pets are available in this game. I am having cat right know but I am not satisfied with it. Well I am looking for the pet which can make a huge damage or a pen which has huge heal. Anyone having any idea regarding that kind of pet than let me know as soon as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which one is best Ally in Dream world?

Well normally progression of the pet happens in the following manner which I have seen so far.
    • Cat
    • Priestess
    • Phoenix
    So one can easily conclude that Cat is the worst one where Phoenix is the best. However Cat is not worst at all but it has less power than that of rest of the two pet. According to my personal experience Phoenix is the best in all the features are concerned such as damage, heal and blocking. Its worth in case if you switch to Phoenix lately. Well I was at level 50 with having 49 priestess just before switching with phoenix. However I have seen that phoenix was quite better than that of priestess. At level of 41 phoenix begin to heal and it is better than having priestess at level 49.

According to me there is another way to select best pet on the basis of skills. There is 3 skill choice on which you will not like to see 2 of them. In case of phoenix its having two good feature which are good heal which is better than that of divine grace and another one is good damage. Well phoenix is available for free at level 50. Another thing I would like to say that Priestess is far better than Soldier. Even Priestess is better than all the pets available in this game except than that of phoenix. Angel Wings is the best pet for the healing purpose and Demon Wings is the another best pet which you can use without spending any money.

Many people are saying that they will go for Dragon. Why because it makes great damage then other pets does especially non premium pets. However I believe that support skills like healing and blocking are more important. In case if you are having mage then you will have healing spells. Well healing spells is quite better since it saves moving and casting while you supposed to attack by clicking. As far as my pet is concerned I am using Unicorn. In simple term I would like to say that phoenix is better for defense where dragon is better for offense.

Selection of pet depends on the basis of class, level, funds and how they are fighting. In the condition where you wanted to use blocking then I think gate bosses will be the most useful. Well according to me HP is best healer. If you are thinking that you are supposed to decreases damage over the period of time then it will be very useful in term of health. It makes a great difference when you are making damage and it is little bit less than the healing capability of priestess. So according to me high priestess is quite better.