Thread: Error login to Runescape

Error login to Runescape

I am using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 Beta in my asus laptop. I am having problem when logging into runescape. Browser close as well as reopen while logging into runescape a Java based mass online multiplayer game”. An issue with this webpage reasons the Internet Explorer to close as well as reopen the tab”. So please tell me some advice related to my problem.

Re: Error login to Runescape

From my opinion the site could be for the moment is not accessible, so you have to attempt again later. If you are able to open any pages, then you have to make sure your PC's network. If your PC or network by a internet explorer or proxy is protected, please confirm that internet explorer is allowable to access the Internet. So first of all you have to make sure about all this things and please inform me if you got solution.

You have to install Java in Internet Explorer. Java is a technology utilized to generate interactive or animated web stuff, for example games or higher financial applications. And along with that Java programs are downloaded mechanically to your PC while you utilize them as well as do not frequently need particular installation. To run Java programs in Internet Explorer, though, you must install particular Java software. While you install Java, it is enabled by default as well as configured with security settings at their uppermost level.

To install Java you have to go to Internet Explorer by pressing the Start key, and after that pressing Internet Explorer. Then you have to open Java website. Press the Free Java Download key, and after that Press agree as well as Start Free Download. This is supposed to get you to the Java installation screen. If a yellow detail bar comes into views (caution you that the website needs an ActiveX control or add-on from Sun Microsystems), Press the yellow bar as well as after that Press Install ActiveX Control or Install Add-on. While a Security caution dialog box shows, Press Install.

I have a friend who has a problem playing the game runescape and I was wondering if you tell me what he should do ... here is that my writing. I open my website runescape site worst games I am the worst member of the udder that connects to 90% of the game loader brand like Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience the worse it says send error report or not to send her do her why?