Thread: How to get energy or item in Dream world?

How to get energy or item in Dream world?

Well I wanted to find my old school friends hence I have created an account on the Social networking website. Finally I have found all of my school friend through this website. One of my friend told me to play games which are provided on the Facebook. Hence I have started to play with Dream World. Well I am beginner so I want to know that how can I get energy from the beggar but no item? Also let me know Mystery of the Ring as well. Anyone who has played this game proficiently let me know what I should do to achieve the same. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to get energy or item in Dream world?

Well I am at the level 50 and I want to say that you have to give 1 money or more money to get a gambler kill for the Beggar. It will give you an item for doing this. I am providing following thing which will help you to determine the exact money to give. For each level there are Gold shared between Gambler, Red Girl, Beggar, Wise Man, Guardian, money get from boxes or chests , potion costs.

Health Potion :- 4x
    Chest/Box (money) 4x
    Gambler (kill) :- 4x
    Guardian (kill) :- 2x
    Red Girl (kill) :- 3x
    Wise Man (trivia) :- 4x
    Wise Man (kill) :- 3x
    Treasure Map (sell) :- 8x
    Beggar (min money for item) :- 4x + 1
    Beggar (min money for energy) :- 2x + 1
    Well (min money for something in return) :- 2x + 1

If you wanted to get energy from the beggar then you have to give beggar minimum 2x + 1. Well I should illustrate. If you are level 20 then goldGCD is 1232. You will get 4 energy from the beggar for the values between 2465 ( 2 * 1232 + 1 ) and 4928 ( 4 * 1232 ). For the mystery of the ring you need to drop min 2x + 1 coins to gather double gold or + 4 energy. And you have to drop min 4x + 1 coins to get full skill replenish. I gave got trivia at level 34 and he gave me 49888 coins. I was getting 80 coins approximate and also received two swords of 128K from the beggar when beggar was at level 34.

I am warning you that you should not screw with the beggar. I have done and I have found the below. Beggar will point behind as you trying to do attack. You will not find anything when you turn around. You will also see that beggar will disappear as soon as you will think that you have tricked the beggar. You will also see that he has purse the coins of yours and you will lost the game. In short you will lots of money from this particular round. Basically this happens when you are having low stat and it does not mean how many times you are attempting to scare the beggar.

Well I have found something in this situation in case if you are having enough coins then you need to pay the amount if you lose the amount which is half of the beggar value. It’s very simple! I am at level 38 I have been attacked by the beggar and I have lost 48354 coins. You have to multiply by 2 and you will get 96708 and also add 1 min beggar value to get item. Well its quite faster than waiting for random events however it did not guarantee. Well this particular method worked for me and I have killed Guardian which was of 141400. I have given 282801 to the beggar and simply got an item form the beggar itself.

If you are at level 60 you have to do the following. You have to get the cost of Heal Potion. You have to get cost + 1 coin which will give you an item from the beggar or you will get a chance for to restore SP for Well. Finally you need to get 1/2(Cost) +1 Coin in order to get minimum amount of energy and also for the doubling of coins on the Well. i am at level 34 and I have seen that I need to give 49k to get energy and 50k in order to get item.