Thread: Bushels off the feed ARE counting twice against the limit in Farmville

Bushels off the feed ARE counting twice against the limit in Farmville

I have read this several times but tested it tonight myself. Bushels are counting twice, once when you click the link and again while you click that you want the bushel. I contacted chat seems they had not had this double counting reported. I still say bushels should not count at all, the storage limits how many you can hold and the cottage itself limits how many you can use in 24hrs, for that reason alone I will never believe that bots are reason for the limit. Bots want collectable (exempt, go figure) not bushels they cannot store, use or sale.

Re: Bushels off the feed ARE counting twice against the limit in Farmville

I've been collecting bushels from the feed because my neighbors are mostly planting the new seeds. I haven't been getting many; I noticed with the counter today that the bushels are counting as 3 each. I got to 30 and the counter showed and each bushel I clicked the counter went down by 3 for each bushel. For 1, bushels shouldn't count because you can only have 150 stored and bots can only get so many. Bushels are like fuel, you need them, and they aren't like eggs and animals that are extras.

I have a question to go along with this. The bots that Zynga is annoying to thwart they click things in the feed, right? Bushels require a second click on another page. Are the bots set to click that second time on the page that the bushels open up on while you click the first time? If not, then bots don't effect bushel snagging and bushels should be exempt like the fuel is. Bushels are required, especially by people who have more than 1 building; they shouldn't be included in the click limits.

Is there an actual click counting feature I do not have? I keep track manually by tally marks, which is a pain. Has there been some official counting mechanism to keep track of what clicks are counting? (I've also been picking up a lot of bushels from the game feed, thanks to getting practically none back when I harvest, and having everyone planting greenhouse crops. When you get down to your last 30 clicks and click something and go to the screen that shows you got it, on the bottom of that box it'll tell you have X number of items left to collect. I feel your pain. I have 3 buildings and I usually need things from the feed to fill them, but now, with all the new seeds I need the bushels in the feed even more.

Last night I noticed the counter showed up telling me I was nearing my click limit. I decided to get a handful bushels from the feed. Every bushel cost me 4 clicks. I checked with some other neighbors and they too generally reach their limit when they focus on bushels for that day, up till now on other days they have no problem. I think the reason that this occurs is that we are being charged one click for taking it from the feed and one click for saying 'yes.' As we only get one bushel, this is highly unfair. Please fix this trouble instantly.

When you are left with approximately 30 clicks (I think - it varies), that midway page between the feed an your farm that says what you just received and the option to send a thank you gift or play Farmville, at the very bottom it says you have 'number' clicks left for today. That's how I noticed the trouble with the bushels being two times counted. It decreased by 3 for each bushel. Yet the 4 eggs and the 2 valentine I took after that just counted once.

I noticed this too, I had a friend share a few bushels she didn't require with me and by the time I was done I was under my '30 gifts remaining' and I had only gotten, well no where near 150 bushels that's for sure, seeing as how I previously had my own in my inventory. This is a big problem and I am not even sure why bushel's count against the feed limit. If fuel doesn't and all the bushels do is make stuff for fuel or to sell to your neighbors so they can get fuel in the end. It’s mostly just fuel. (And I suppose the occasional mastery or XP bonus) But, IDK I still don't think bushels are what bots want and that they could be removed from the limit without hurting anything.