Thread: How to Delete arbs and rocky hills

How to Delete arbs and rocky hills

So my dilemma is that I can't afford to expand. I want to get back into really building a nice city with different sections. I started off, before the prices raised, buying all kinds of arbs and rocky's. Am I losing my mind if I delete them? Not all, but say 30? Or toughen it out and slowly build? At a standstill and I'm getting pretty bored. Any Feedback will be appreciated.

Re: How to Delete arbs and rocky hills

I have a ton. I was one of those that went for all payouts when I first started playing. Now that I have my higher franchise's, and bought a few tennis courts I have my bonus section. I just want to work on building a real city instead of a forest. And since my expansions are at 500k I really can't afford to keep expanding, plus buy the business', etc that I want.

My city is still like that. Might as well call it Park City. Probably better just to delete them as they were only 4000 coins to begin with. You could put the Arboretums in the center of a block and put your businesses around them. Most of mine are that way now and I'm deleting them when I need more space for buildings. I probably have the most eco-friendly city on the planet.

Just surround a couple of towers or cinemas and collect from them only. Collection times are low enough with just a few businesses open that you can still drain your energy pretty fast. Keep what you can and place near high earning businesses as the bonus they provide will help you earn more coin which in turn will enable you to expand like you want.

Cityville The idea is that the player makes the most of their investments and make good decisions to create and maintain an entire city, construction of new buildings and maintaining order in what has already been built. So i think its not a good idea to delete these things its better to decorate the arbs and rocky hills so that your city looks much better and nice.