Thread: Flower shop Sold Out of roses in CityVille

Flower shop Sold Out of roses in CityVille

I have had the Chocolate and Roses quest for 3 days now. You have to collect 6 roses but the flower shops will not give you one. I have built additional shops to try to get them but still no luck. Anyone else having this problem?Did they forget to order them? or its a bug i have stuck so just any one there can try to help me out.

Re: Flower shop Sold Out of roses in CityVille

I only supplied my flower kiosk for 3 straight days to get the roses till my goods were gone. Currently I have room for 13k in goods and I had to use it all up everyday. I did the same thing for the dinner eggs and bacon. Tested my patience a lot. There is no other way to do it, unless you have nice neighbors I was supplying 10 flower shops constantly without seeing Roses.Thankfully I have good neighbors

Also, you can "share" the roses between neighbors they send you enough to get you to meet your goal and you send them back the roses after you are done. I am so lucky to have my husband play this game. We help each other a lot like this. I'm not sure if anyone else has tried this but I find that if you put the Pink Flowers decoration beside the flower shop it seems to give you more collectibles. Hope this helps.

Same here. Neighbors too are having difficulty. So all of us are stuck without roses. I guess it is one of those 'Zynga' things. They put out a quest but never ensure that the required items are available. For me, even after supplying goods several times to the flower shop over past 4 days, it has given me NOTHING. Forget roses, it has not given ANY collectible. So ... testing my patience. This is one game from Zynga that I had fewer or no complaints so far but looks like they can't live without messing things up and upsetting people.

Thanks a lot i had already enough roses before the quests came out. so i went through that easily. but now i try to get a third orchid since days no chance. It drops a lot of roses for me. i have 16 already...but the orchid is not so important because i was able to finish the quest for the mint already. I haven't even gotten this quest. I'm level 55. Did it come after another one.

As you mentioned, wish list is how I was able to get the bacon that just would not drop for me. It always seems like the item you needs drops the least. (And in that case go look at upcoming goals and start now to have the items needed for quests to come. As for the roses Beg your friends. Sometimes someone just sharing a wishlist I might ignore but if I see a personal for help to finish a quest, I may take the extra minute to go gift the item to them.