Thread: Max Out our Investments in CityVille

Max Out our Investments in CityVille

I have all my major businesses (best payouts) surrounded by things that give them bonuses, as you can see the tower eats and the music stores, are cranked up to some over 200%. Thus giving the most coin per energy/supplies.
    The Rocky Hills add 20%, those tennis courts are major +64%. The Maxed out Franchise Headquarters also yield +28%.

re: Max Out our Investments in CityVille

At 244%, the cinema will drop $2,577 coins for every 140 goods I supply it. [5 minute train, you can buy 300 goods for $1,200 coins So $560 coins for 140 goods – so over $2,000 PROFIT from that one collect every 2-3 minutes can add up quickly. So $2,000 pure profit from buying goods from the train.... the rocky hills are what, 24,000 - so 12 collects and one of them are paid for.

The coins (coins) are the main currency in city ville. There are two major sources from which you can purchase Coins: rental income from houses and shops. However, entail more money than renting. It is important to the business that you maintain a good balance between business and the community. Too few businesses can not meet demand and to many of you make enough sales. Were you can in city ville in three different ways belong: the cultivation of crops on the import of vessels and by occasionally sending trains in neighboring cities.

Any reference path has its advantages and disadvantages. In principle, however, each such product is also a possibility for storage. If you stay in one city ville do not have enough storage space available, you should at least be able to purchase what the short term. Without population does not a city. So worried that she will always be satisfied, for example, by their cultural buildings are available.

Recently Cityville I speak here of a new game created by Zynga, cuddles FarmVille makers but with a new concept. This time the game revolved around the creation of cities. In any event, then talked about the surprising success of the game in the first hours of life. For now Cityville can boast of being the most popular game Zynga having reached $ 61 million users.