Thread: Orchards no longer generating seedlings in Farmville

star Orchards no longer generating seedlings in Farmville

Several of my neighbors and I have been talking about our orchards. None of us are harvesting any seedlings from our orchards anymore. Only watering cans. Most of us have 12 to 13 orchards on our farms which typically would result in 4 to 5 seedlings each harvest. Now we aren't getting any at all. Only watering cans. This problem became evident shortly after seedlings changed from needing 10 cans to only needing 7. Currently I have over 40 watering cans in my gift box; it sure would be nice to have something to water.

Re: Orchards no longer generating seedlings in Farmville

Here I am also must say something about this issue. Yes, I have the same problem with the addition of water to orchards apparently the ratio of seedlings per orchard produced has been lowered. As much as I like having more water (Thanks Zynga), it's critical to have seedlings to use the water on. Please, reevaluate and adjust the seedling production/ number of orchards ratio before we drown from all this water.

ThumbsUp Re: Orchards no longer generating seedlings in Farmville

If you ensure the mastery area (located by holding mouse over the ribbon icon near the market/gift box) it will show you all the trees and what they produce. The Sitka is a "level 2" tree, and while placed in orchards they will produce the level 3 counterpart, in this case the Red alder. Red alders will produce red alders (they are level 3's). I have learned to check this area before purchasing any of the trees.

The Sitka Spruce is a Level 2 tree and is supposed to produce Red Adler seedlings, since that's the Level 3 tree. And Zinga people say: "As for the Mystery Seedlings, we've been doing some statistics internally about how many are being produced at the moment and we're not seeing any huge discrepancies. Since it's a percentage change based on the number of trees in your Orchards (leading up to a top-off level in percentage), statistically it's possible to harvest a bunch and come up with a much lower percentage than you should as an exception rather than the rule. However we're still looking into this closely and seeing if maybe there are special cases resulting in odd results. "

I have no problem getting seedlings from my orchards. Some days it seem like mostly seedlings, others water it seems to vary. Today I harvested 36 orchards and got 9 seedlings. Of course not necessarily the seedlings I wanted. But as they are random on the feed it is possible that people might get a few of those new funky trees from them. 57 water cans leaves me short of the 65 it will take should I want to grow them, but I think it all evens out over time. I am unhappy though because the snowmen took less space and gave out 3 cans per day, so in the same footprint you could get at least 19 per day. That's what really makes me sad.

I have several (maybe 13 or so) orchards ready to harvest but I am scared of all the water! I just want some pretty trees (which by the way, I paid for) to produce some pretty seedlings. That's all. Is it really too much to ask, Zynga? I used to get about a 50% seedling ratio (harvest two, get one seedling) and now? For the last week, I have only collected 5 seedlings out of about 64 harvests (I have 17 orchards total) that is just absurd. Please Fix This! I would think that when so many of your players are saying there is a problem, your data would be thrown out the window and you would fix it. Ever think that maybe just maybe there is a trouble with your data?

regardless of being told they haven't, I have around 30 orchards and would harvest half in a morning and half in the evening, would always have my gift box full with at least 30 seedlings, as at least half of these orchards would produce seedlings daily, now I get watering cans, and watering cans, and yes I as well get, watering cans (did I mention those, lol). Now I get about 1 or 2 seedlings every other day. Maybe they can unlock the limit on duck ponds as I can probably dig and fill about another 10 of those right now.