Thread: Cafe world has changed?

Cafe world has changed?

This game was once fun, I played this game a lot.But recently i dont feel like playing it anymore. It gives me new error's everyday. You only need to make the food and serve it on counters, of course with the door open. But now it doesn't work like that anymore. You serve, you close your browser and it stops. Buzz rating also stuck at 5.1, I've tried clear the browser cache, refresh, restarted the game and also rebooted the computer. The problem still remains. Anyone has the same problem as mine? Please advice.

Re: Cafe world has changed?

Once your buzz goes down that far, it takes a lot longer to serve the same amount of customers. Your buzz will not increase while the browser is closed, so if you want your buzz to raise, you need to leave it open. It's been that way for me since the first day. I started playing the day after launch. I've heard of weirdness at 50 and somewhat close to 50, but so far I have not experienced any kind of such issue. I am on the batch of fiery fish tacos away from 50, so we'll see it after a day if anything has changed or not.

your buzz rating will not increase if you're not in the game, that is when you close your browser. This is why your buzz rating is still the same when you come back. So it hasn't changed at all, you just perceived incorrectly. The simple solution: leave your cafe open for a couple hours or so, and your buzz rating will be 105 when you come back after a break and may be dinner or something, closing your browser does not help the situation in any way, the game is live on the servers it stays the way it is!

It does take longer to gain buzz points as opposed to losing them, the trick here is to simply have efficient dishes prepared (or dish with alot of servings) for your customers to keep them happy and nobody walking away unhappy, then it will slowly increase, for every happy user it's +0.1 Buzz Rating, so 10 happy customers would be 1 buzz rating, 100 customers would be 10 Buzz Rating, in theory, 1000 customers would equal to 100 Buzz Rating instant (from 0 buzz rating), it may sound like a daunting task and alot of customers to satisfy, but no one is asking you to sit there and watch your restaurant

No, it's not like that. At least not mine. It used to work, thousands food on counters, close the browser, no problem. Open the game in the next day, level up!! Foods number decrease, buzz rating up, earn pretty lot of cash too! While cooking, I would just drag the door and close the cafe until it's ready and serve it again, it has always been like that. What's happen!? Please fix the problem! Im in the same boat at but i'm at level 40. This might be a bug. Lets just wait for sometime it might go away by itself...

From what i know, the best way to increase your Buzz rating is to make sure your chef and serving staff are "trapped" behind their stoves and serving counters that they can't physically get to the tables. If you do this, the food will "thrown" onto the counters by the chef, and likewise, thrown onto the tables by the serving staff. As soon your customers sit down, the meals magically appear on the tables, and the customers don't have to wait. Just a reminder, the chef and serving staff have to be "completely surrounded" by the stoves and counters so they can't get onto the main floor. My buzz rating has stayed at 105 for a long time with this method. Just make sure you have LOTS of food to serve, otherwise you'll run out very quickly.