Thread: Getting message: "Oh no you didn't feed Skippy a treat everyday" in Farmville

Getting message: "Oh no you didn't feed Skippy a treat everyday" in Farmville

One of my three Level 5 dogs, Skippy, wanted a treat every few hours, and I just couldn't satisfy him. This went on for about a week, then I read here in the forum advice to stop feeding him a treat, and it should go away. I did this, and now for the last four days both before and after the recent maintenance, I get the following message - big pop-up- every time I go to my farm (see attached picture): "Oh no, you didn't feed Skippy everyday so she didn't learn her new trick! Start Skippy's training over and be sure to feed her every day!" I will be sending a support ticket but wanted to share because it's kind of funny - like they were individual animals and not just computer graphics.

Re: Getting message: "Oh no you didn't feed Skippy a treat everyday" in Farmville

I'm having the same problem, too. I fed my doggie to the point of "7/0 for next trick"...the option to select "feed" from the menu drop down was gone, nothing indicated more tricks could be had, and harvesting ducks was the last trick she learned. I, too, quit feeding a few days ago, and get the same pop-up as the originator of this thread. Was there more to learn? I have the dog treats available, but felt like I was wasting my time. Was I?

Re: Getting message: "Oh no you didn't feed Skippy a treat everyday" in Farmville

I have same problem as I continue to feed my dog and watch the progress 15 / 0. The dog is fully updated on the towers of the Ducks last cut is made so when the dog started with the dumbbell-shaped icon that I just thought Farmville put a new feature for dogs may be a new trick. I had this dog for a year now and I've been feeding these treats oh it takes 15 days now it’s getting frustrating online as it becomes more difficult to get the little treats sent to me but I wonder. What happens when I finish the food?? Does he really learn something new or am I wasting time / trafficking / about this oh since I spent so much time to feed, I do not want to stop and end up w / a pop up, as you now. What to starve my dog? Or lose more time / trafficking? Over the menu for the dog did not have the option of food, feed, I must go to the gift box and use a treatment, then drag it to dogs and that is what I gave him treatment. It is the only way to get the "Hungry" dog bone icon to go above the dog.

First of all I want to know why I even started seeing the message to feed the dogs to begin with because they have been fully upgraded for a long time on their tricks there are no more tricks to teach them .but yet it told me to feed them treats wasting my time! I am still getting this same popup on both of my dogs because I could no longer acquire the endless amount of Treats it took to feed them so after feeding them well over 40 treats total I gave up now every time I enter my Farm I get popup saying "you forgot to feed spot her treat feed her a treat to start over ' I have to close it then I get same message for my other dog Skittles so I then have to close it. Just frustrating the things we must go through to try to play this game I wasted so many treats and time getting these hard to find treats and feeding the dogs the darn treats only to be rewarded with two dumb annoying Popups every time I enter my Farm.

I started getting this message after Farmville was down for maintenance. I had already fed my dog treats a few times before the maintenance but checked after getting this message the day after the maintenance and lost all my progress. I haven't started training my dog again as I have been busy and now I get this message every time I log into my farm. Waiting for this pop up to load every time is really starting to get annoying.

I last gave my pet dog a treat about 3 weeks ago. Now every time I load "my farm" I get that maddening message that I've lost his progress and to start over again. I wouldn't mind if I were active in training the dog, but I was just using up some treats that were gifted to me. In the future, I will just sell the treats once this is fixed. I'm now seriously considering selling the darn thing to make the message go away. It sometimes causes the game to crash when I try to close the message window. Please Fix This. I don't want to sell my pet, but 3 weeks of messages every time I load my farm is making me so mad I want to swear. Seriously. And I don't have a potty mouth either.