Thread: Why Long Onions just plant via one click per plot in Farmville

Why Long Onions just plant via one click per plot in Farmville

Long Onion crop cannot be planted using seeder or combine. I have to click one plot individually each time the old fashioned way. When trying to use seeder or combine, the action is carried out with the showing of visible signs that seeds are planted but plots remain clear and nothing is deducted from seed total for Long Onions, weird. Please if anyone have any information regarding this issue than please let me know. Provide me as much information as you have regarding this.

Re: Why Long Onions just plant via one click per plot in Farmville

Got the same problem, had it last night as well. The weird thing was that when I came back later, the long onions were seeded anyway, even though I did plant other seeds on those spots later on. Tonight when I tried to plant Long Onions, the combine was gone after the first click, got the normal pointer instead. Selected the LO's again with the combine and the same thing happened again. I left 7 plots empty, selected LO's by hand and seeding them seemed to work. However got an OOS right after that. Just reopened my farm again and the LO’s there now where I seeded them with the combine and on the 6 plots I planted by hand. I hope this all makes sense.

I had this trouble this morning when I planted them. I utilized the combine and it showed not anything planted but while I left my farm and came back the onions were planted. I have found all of the seeds to be glitch. I as well noticed when I used the combine if I didn't have enough seeds to fill the entire 16 plots my farm would crash instead of just planting how many seeds I did have. I can't even open my green house now. Haven't been able to in 3 days. Just loads and loads and loads and not at all opens.

The long onions are planted even if you can't see them, refresh the farm and they're there. My problem is that when planting them my combine disappears after the first 4x4 square and turns into the one plot plow tool. So after each 4x4 square I have to choose the combine and the seeds again. The market shows the same seed amount every time, but I've been planting a full field and after refreshing the seeds show up in the field. This only happens with the long onions. I've experienced the same, not enough seeds and the farm crashes.

I cannot plant long onions either by any method/tool. I have 330 seeds and the number never decreased when trying to plant and the onions never showed up even after re-loading farm. I just planted something else and hope they will fix it shortly, by then I will sufficient seeds probably to do the whole mastery in back to back plantings. Myself and my friend both had problems with trying to plant the long onion seeds. She gave up! I ended up planting all of my seeds one by one. What a pain in the patoot!!! Long tedious job to plant them with 2 hands as I've wore out my mouse and need to get a new one!

1. While using the harvester, I can make use of it for just 1 4x4 plot. After that I have to go back to farm-mall select long onion again and do just 1 4x4 plot, shuts itself off.
    2. Even when doing 1 4x4 plots at a time the game show it only has been plowed and not seeded, the game just shows it seeded after I refresh the page.
    3. Utilized Long onion seeds are not taken out of my total amount till refresh the page.