Thread: 50 horseshoes in Frontierville

50 horseshoes in Frontierville

I'm extremely frustrated with Frontierville after reading the recent announcement! I completed New Year's missions before the 15th... It wasn't stated that we wouldn't receive that bonus if we had already received the prior bonus so I started all the missions again... just to realize the statement for the 20 horseshoes was misleading. Then this morning I see the new announcement! To complete the missions on time before the 15th I had to use 4 Animal Ready Boosts and 4 Animal Harvest boosts, which are valuable resources in the game that now I find out I didn't have to use because the deadline has been extended! I am so mad about all this I am no longer going to purchase anymore horseshoes, Farm cash, Petville cash, Fishville cash, TI cash, or Cityville cash and also no longer going to buy Best Buy Farmville cards for friends who also play the game. Side note: I know from a lot of others point of view, the recent announcement is great news because I know a lot weren't able to finish before the 15th so I'm glad about that. It's just frustrating I've wasted time and resources.

Re: 50 horseshoes in Frontierville

I completely Agree, when it first appeared I thought yeah 50 horseshoes for completing the missions by the 31st, but then it was moved forward to the 14th, and I just didn’t know how I would complete it in time, I had to use all my animal ready boosts, chop down trees, stay up to all hours in the morning just to feed my ox, and now I find out that they are moving the deadline back to the original one and it was all for nothing, thank you Frontierville.

Too slow on my end I was just about to start a thread similar to this.
    Let's get this straight, I see "limited time" so I KNOW this won't last and I start in on all missions. I see "ending the 14th" so I trade in harvest and ready boosts (2 and 4 respectively). Cool, I finished on time and get the satisfaction of EARNING the 50 HS Now, I understand some couldn't BUT (always a but), what is the point of a contest if EVERYBODY wins? Now I'm out some valuable collection rewards (harvests and a couple of ready boosts) as well as a couple "care packages" for sunflower seeds, for the love of Hank, why punish me for the failings of others? By the way - does everybody realize this won't help the virtual inflation of HS items in the game?

I sort of agree that the 50 HS for completing quickly should have stayed as it was. However, my reward knows that I finished WITHOUT all the whining and complaining and I finished on TIME. Ultimately Zynga had the final say on whether they would reward all players who finish by the 14th or the 31st. I will say that their initial announcements were VERY vague and had all of us at some point wondering what the cut off time would be. My guess is they will be certain to be clearer on future missions??

It kind of annoys me when people say "just a game". I understand to many it is just a game and trivial and to a lot of people they couldn't care less, but everything holds a different value to everyone. I spend a lot of time playing the different Zynga games... time is valuable, it's what makes up our lives... so in that retrospect it isn't "just a game" but part of what my life is made up of. .......Just throwing that thought out there that everyone thinks differently.

It does take the sense of accomplishment off of getting it done before the 14th. I didn't use any of my resources (boosts, care packages, horseshoes etc), so that part doesn't apply to me, but the fact that I saw the "while supplies last" and jumped on the missions right away because I knew they wouldn't have it go until the end with the horseshoes, kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth now that they've gone back and changed it so everyone can get them. No, I'm not stomping my feet and demanding Zynga do something about it. It is what it is. Just makes me feel a little deflated now.