Thread: Friend list don't come up in Farmville

Friend list don't come up in Farmville

Anytime I try to send free gifts in Farmville or request help to get my ducklings grown anything for that matter no friends come up, This has been happening for a long time now and I'm getting really tiered of this problem, I have posted this before. And my friend have the same problem for the past 5 challenges cannot gift ,cannot ask friends for help, friends list is blank, and he is going to give this game away if it doesn’t fix shortly, and he says: After 5 years playing it its getting the better of him while he cannot ask for help. Please if anyone has any information or any useful trick to solve this than please help us.

Re: Friend list don't come up in Farmville

I haven't been able to send gifts for months now. My neighbors are starting to leave me. I can understand their frustration as I receive gifts from them and they get absolutely nothing in return. From the free gifts tab I can choose the gift, pick the neighbors press send and then not get any further. It just goes to a blank screen. The same thing happens when trying to send gifts through the 'return gift' button.

While loading the game and are having these problems is the white neighbor bar at the bottom of the screen? You can still send special delivery boxes from inside the game (page gifts is not mandatory). There is a bubble that appears top left for each avatar, which brings the list of neighbors and can be delivered to 40-50 with their neighbors. You can do this several times during the day. Perhaps this Targamot appease their neighbors for a time because then it will really get you a gift. You can also visit their farms and leave a gift.

It has been the same for me... I have several ducklings in my inbox I refuse to take out and put on my farm because I can't get to a list to get anyone to help me grow them, same with the greenhouse. As far as I can tell my greenhouse is fully expanded and so I have several trays sitting around for days waiting to be ready for harvest. I was able to ask for help the first several days after finishing my greenhouse but since the last expansion I can't seem to get anything to work. Now when I try request pennies for the wishing well that isn't working either and every time I try to send pennies or other items I can only get as far as clicking on the item and then pressing send all I get after that is a blank page with the FV tabs at the top.

Having this problem as well, as reported previously, but nothing has changed. While residents can get help with my gas (not growing ducks at this time) I cannot get a list of neighbors to send gifts a. After some experimentation, the only gifts page will list displayed are neighbor Collectibles Valentine’s giftable collection. I cannot send building materials, water, lucky coins, or any of the animals, trees and ornaments. I have neighbors who only started playing after the first of the year, and I feel very bad that all I can send gifts are standard deviations to visit his farm, or yours by sending gifts to me.

I play this game from very long ago. I get many issues during this game and just newly heard about this. I just want to say that, I don’t understand why they not fix this; Farmville is turning into a decorated farm. Farming is about growing crops, not castles, knomes and decoration. This has turned into the most boring game, if you have previously mastered all crops, and after that guess it is time to quit.