Thread: Cafe World third catering order is outrageous

Cafe World third catering order is outrageous

Personally I think the requirements to finish this third catering order are way out of bounds, and am not even going to start it. A lot of long time cooking items. I guess they want you to spend cash badly. I am currently level 109 with 21 stoves. Did last order by myself. And don't like to, and probably can't depend on my neighbors to get things done. I am sill trying to get the No Clean Fairy. Any comments? what do you think zynga is doing? Is it possible to play these games alone? I don't think so...

Re: Cafe World third catering order is outrageous

You cannot accomplish the fancy dinner party without either getting help or laying out cash/spices to complete. I personally have been saving my spices for mastery and refuse to pay for anything. Suddenly "help" isn't really a nice option. Zynga invented this order to make you cough up cafe cash. In my opinion, any catering order or other job should be possible by yourself you might have to cook around the clock, but it should be possible. These things really tick me off. I love this game but I'm not cooking turkeys for 22 hrs and then giving them to friends. And I wouldn't expect my friends to do it for me either.

I think it would be good to remember Zynga creates social games on a social network, meaning these games are meant to be played with your friends. In addition, these games are a great way to meet new players and help each other out. The neighbor system is core to Zynga's games, so it can be expected that you will need your neighbors' help for certain aspects of the game. There won't be a game that you would be able to play all alone, at some point you will need some to help you...

There's also a misconception about how the cooking works. You don't actually GIVE them any turkeys, you just give them credit, You still get to keep all the plate servings to sell for coins in your cafe, and if you're on the same order, you get equal credit for the help. Having said that, if you were on my crew, I wouldn't expect anyone to do it, I would just do what I could to help both my crew and I and hope that people helping me feel the same way.

I really wish we could fire crew members. My friends are nice and all agreed to help me, but not one on my crew is working on the dinner party job. All those stoves and not a stuffed turkey on one of them! I can do it myself, and I am helping a few people, but man, I'd love to be able to re-choose my team when it becomes clear the wrong people are on it. But this is not possible for now, any other work around for the same? Any advice is welcomed.

I can only speak from my experience, but majority of my friends don't play FB games and they wouldn't undertake huge orders just to help me out as they don't have the time. There probably are friends who would help me, they might have the time, but they still don't show up as neighbours. As for meeting other people, I'll happily discuss most things on these forums with other CW junkies but I'm not adding them as FB friends just to get more neighbours. I lead a very private life, due to private reasons, and I'm not putting it in jeopardy for any game. Not even Cafe World. But, it's not so much of a problem for me. I'll just not do the catering orders if there's that much of a social aspect to them. The rest of the game is still good. I just hope Zynga remembers that a 'social' game can incorporate all types found in society. even those of us who aren't all that social.