Thread: Genie lamp challenge in Petville

Genie lamp challenge in Petville

I am totally loving this genie lamp challenge. You get a lamp and your down to your last 2 baskets and thinking i am So getting it this time then game is over. i have got 2 so far and am having a blast hunting for the other three. i honestly mean this guys no sarcasm here or anything. i cant wait to see what the prize is at the end but meanwhile i am having fun just trying to beat that dang snake

Re: Genie lamp challenge in Petville

Well as far as i remember this challenge i didn't like it, it took me over a week to complete it, usually i am quite good at missing the snake but as soon as this challenge came out the first box i clicked on seemed to be the snake. n. Now that this challenge is out my luck has completely diminished! I'll just keep working on it.

I don't mind this is taking awhile (I have 2 out of 5,) but it makes me crazy when I end up with my OTHER task also being a long term one. and the clothing challenge right after it. my only disapointment is i spent my petcash on a cute dress during the clothing challenge and right after i finished the spend 5 petcash challenge came up thank goodness for free offers.

I have seriously started to think the genie gem game is RIGGED! By what I have no idea but 1: It's hard to successfully play these days and 2: I have wont a dozen times in the past little while and no matter what I keep getting the 5000 coin reward and nothing else! I even tried picking the same basket. Like what the hell? either my luck is bad but anyways It would be nice to win something else for a change.

Any kind of reasonable/credible evidence, actually. So far there has been none. I know for sure that I have seen Petcash rarely from the genie myself, but that doesn't mean there is something foul going on. I know that when people lose any sort of game of chance (slot machines, poker, VLTs in general, etc), that they tell themselves things. That it isn't their fault and that the game is rigged. They will also try to justify it to themselves even when there is no evidence proving it. That being said, The genie game is pretty much free to play. Unless you want to buy lamps. I don't see why a few people are so critical of a free game.