Thread: Energy decreases to 10 in PetVille

Energy decreases to 10 in PetVille

I have been playing the PetVille game. While i was viewing the beta store i saw food and my energy was at 10. I hope this does not happen to farmville too ): Is there some problem with the PetVille Energy meter and even i would like to know whether any updates are going on so please tell me why my energy is decreased to 10 always in PetVille. Please help.

Re: Energy decreases to 10 in PetVille

We can only have up to 10 energy and it still costs 10 to look for the lost items? I hope they will decrease the amount for the lost item searches. Do we still have to fill the food bowls and then buy energy? It looks like some of the options are coins. My energy is at the new level of 10, but I don't have the option to buy more energy. It takes 5 minutes to restore 1 energy and still costs 10 to "help" a neighbor. I had 5 neighbors who need "help" (finished 2), so it will take me 3 hours to "help" because I can't buy energy. I hope that they open the option to buy to EVERYONE soon. Very lame to roll out the part that penalizes energy before rolling out the options to restore it.

I've had my energy constant till now. I did't get coins or points for playing with my neighbors but it was alright for me as I played the genie game to get some bombs. Now I have 10/10 and it says that I'll get more in 2 hours. How much more. I have no option of energy in the shop yet...But I counted how many coins I must spend to refill my energy to it's max 595 points.

I just played and it looks like they are doing a timed energy thing like on Mafia Wars. You clean one house and you go completely empty but it does not take that long to go back up to 10. I do think that if they are going to add this as a new feature they should lessen the amount of neighbors you need to 'Help' down to a minimum because I just had around 20 neighbors needing help and that would be a nightmare to wait for energy reloads on all of them.I decided to help 5 of them. I am not digging this new feature at all.

Same here and I am NOT happy!!! They want me to "add more neighbors", but why should I if I can't even finish visiting the neighbors I already have? If this is a new feature, then the game is ruined for me & I no longer will be playing anymore. I sure hope this is just a glitch & can be fixed. It's bad enough I can't even get to build my castle because I can't find anymore neighbors to add & refuse to add total strangers to my Facebook account.

You no longer have the 595/595 or whatever? That is totally gone or does it show just different in the beta store and is the regular way on your pets page? i think That it would be awful and they actually have not taken energy away for using the genie game for a few weeks I think. I don't have the option to buy food yet either I guess since the new energy change has been rolled out, it will soon be available to everyone. I noticed that my 10% energy was refilled after i think 5mins. It could be worse... You could get 1% every 5mins.