Thread: Since when are you playing PetVille on Facebook

Since when are you playing PetVille on Facebook

Since when you are playing PetVille on Facebook because nowadays most of the people are loosing their interest in PetVille and hence i would like to know if you are playing the PetVille Game still on Facebook. What about your neighbors are they still playing this game how good they are playing PetVille. If you are playing it then simply tell me from when you are playing this game.

Re: Since when are you playing PetVille on Facebook

Like yourself i was quite hesitant at adding 'strangers' to my Facebook. I too created a list, hiding all the stuff i didn't want these 'strangers' to see... And set off hoping to add some neighbors. I've met many great people, some i get on really well with. Have a laugh & joke & every day conversations! I bet they think i am a right loony sometimes But, that's just me. Look forward to seeing you round the forums, i am sure you know the ins and outs of the game but if ever there is a time you think "What the" your in the right place to ask.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the game. Its so nice to read a positive post from players. I have been playing the game since December. Pretty much from when it was first released, despite all the bugs etc, everyday i come back to play I have played everyday since joining too, well, apart from sick days and the time i moved house! My love points are 1,593,792. I should imagine new levels will be brought out, the cap used to stand at 50 but then 50 more were introduced. They had a competition on the forums, and people chose the names for the levels

I started playing so my daughter would have a neighbor (she was at like level 20 with 5 neighbors). at first we competed for levels & coins. Once I passed her up, she quit the game its not my fault i am so addicted. i too have added people from the forums & place them on a limited profile list along with my special petsville list. this way I know who they are when chatting

My pet is Talula, and I started playing the day the game was released. I have close to 3.2 million love and am at level 100. Typically, I have over 500k in coins, usually over 1 million. I used to have over 200 neighbors, but many of them quit and I only add from people who refer friends to me now. Right now, I have under 100 neighbors. I delete people once they leave the game and block it. Never have a problem with pet cash only items because I know that if I can't afford to spend it or just am not interested in paying for something, a few of my neighbors will and I can see them in their homes long after the limited items leave the shops.

I started in mid March. I'm level 100, and have been for quite a while now. I don't have a problem with adding people, but I do look at them to get a sense of who they are. I've not had any problems. Then again I don't put anything on facebook that I wouldn't put on a billboard in the middle of town. They can see a really cute picture of my real Diva if they want. Right now I have over 2 million coins. I have a little over 60 neighbors.

I added quite a few people from the forums when the game started - a handful still play and all of them are over level 100 - very active. Some quit due to the number of petcash items, some out of boredom. I've left a few other games for similar reasons, but don't see myself leaving petville. No, the pets don't interact with each other in the same manner as avatar-based games, but I don't care. I enjoy decorating Talula's home, interacting with some of my neighbors through facebook, and seeing what the developers have up their sleeves for the game. The glitches do become tiresome, but there always seems to be either a resolution or a work around for them. I found that reducing my number of neighbors sped up cleaning.