Thread: Goodies for cleaning houses in PetVille

Goodies for cleaning houses in PetVille

Anyone else starting to get Treats and Flowers for cleaning Neighbors houses. So far I got 4 Creative Cupcakes and a few flowers. I think it's actually a nice idea... will stop me from using all my clean bombs. I supposedly got them but they never showed in my inventory. Please help me out in this matter. what are the other findings post here if you have one.

Re: Goodies for cleaning houses in PetVille

I haven't checked my storage But so far I got like 2 Genie Lamps, 3 Creative Cupcakes' and a flower. They keep popping out. Even i think that I've got them also but they haven't shown up in my storage either. Is this a game bug or something else anyone having any ideas are there any hacks which can help us to get those items back in to the inventory.

I have been getting the clean bombs for a long time, but for me the new thing is the pop ups of the cupcakes. From my perspective, these are extremely annoying. It slows me down and I don';t want them anyway. The cupcakes are virtually useless. I wish I could turn off this feature for my game play because I find it so annoying it makes it miserable to clean houses, which I enjoyed previously.

I have gotten 10 cupcakes 3 white tulips and 3 babys breath they did showed up in my storage but then i checked this morning they were all gone are there any other things available. you have to buy meal for energy but there is no way to buy meals it cost 10 energy to help friends finding a lost item and you only have 10 so you can help just 1 friend per hour (1energy in 5 min) and now try to finish your daily complete clean friend bonus impossible if ther is more then 1 friend who needs help and after a hour there is maybe 1 friend more who need help

I still find a ton of clean bombs and quite a few chests. I have not seen the pop up goodies since yesterday. Thank goodness though. That was a bit annoying and this eventually slows down my game play quite a bit. Maybe they are working out why they kept disappearing and will bring it back some other time. But for the time now i am enjoying it very much.