Thread: Valentine’s Day quests in Cafe world

Valentine’s Day quests in Cafe world

Okay, really guys? I have this little heart on the left side of my screen for like 6 days but every time I click it, it brings me right back to my catering mission’s page. Time is running out for me to finish the quests and I have seen lots of other people complaining about the same thing. I figured after a week or so of this happening the glitch would be fixed but I guess not. I am level 85 so it's not like I have to wait for something to happen.....

Re: Valentine’s Day quests in Cafe world

This is what is even more annoying. Begging people who don't play the stupid game to send the damn roses!!! I am stuck at 16 and doubt that I will get the other 4! Come on already this is getting out of control already with this begging for this that and the other thing.. I have everything else done... but am stuck because of the begging people who don't even play the game for the roses, and I am NOT in a position to PAY you that kind of $ since I am disabled and still fighting the system.

The quest for onions is not unlocking some of my friends show that they have sent the items but I can’t unlock them another problem. We are seeing more problems with new quests. May I suggest not post new quest if they are not working correctly. It makes you mad when you take time out of your busy schedules to sit and play. There are so many problems you can enjoy the quest and by the time it start working your time has expired.

I am having a different issue with the Valentine’s Day Quests.... I have been at level 5 for the past three days... I open the ask friends for help.... and only get a blank page with the things at the top but no one to ask... all of my things are coming up like that to either ask for items or to gift items... none of the names show up.... has been going on for three days now and I only have three days left to finish all the quests... Please resolve this issue......

On the decorations you need to place 2 streamers. I have one placed. Or counted but not seen, but I cannot place the 2nd one. I've tried at least 20 times! I have NO decorations on the wall where I want to place it except for a window! I don't want to remove my window to complete this quest! Too many quests cannot be finished. Like Holiday party. Angel slices need to be finished but it is still locked! It says complete Holiday party to open it.But that is the one I'm working on! Do you have drop outs working on these games??