Thread: Strange things happening in PetVille

Strange things happening in PetVille

I hope I have a right to make a new thread I just don't know where to ask. Yesterday when I visited my pet, I found a very strange circle. It had clothes inside, but no head. This headless pet was shaking. Creepy When someone's pet entered this circle, it sang and strange animation happened. It appears as a bug to myself has anyone ever noticed these sort of strange behaviors. Thank you for the answer! I hope you have a great day

Re: Strange things happening in PetVille

I think that this is just a bug or even it cannot be considered as a bug its just a matter of refreshing the page once again i would advice you when these sort of things do happen on your PetVille then you simply need to refresh the facebook application page. I had the same thing to and a strange sound that you can`t turn off any one getting the sound.

It happened to me one day, and refreshing didn't fix it. It was creepy and visited all my neighbors with me. It doesn't move, so if a piece of trash is behind it forget about clicking on it. I only had it happen that one day, thank goodness it seems to be gone. This is a kind of bug which needs to be fixed and hence its better to wait for few days the bug is just a small one and it will not hamper your game much.

This is a known issue while playing PetsVille on Facebook. Refreshing your game should make the bubble-headed neighbor disappear. I don't believe that the this is a bug, Has any of the others that have been switched off for now are gone forever. I'm sure we'll see the game back to normal very soon. For the time being i can only say just enjoy your petsville.