Thread: Is petville going to far

Is petville going to far

If you have been around on petville for a while you might have noticed this too. First items for pet coin you earn have gone up. You can now buy a shirt for the price of an old full outfit. To me this is rather lame. It's sometimes hard to make coins on petville so paying 5000 for shorts is going a way out. Second they started with all the great places Fairy Meadows, Enchanted Kingdom, and Takihi. They went all out with Tahiki, they were nice enough to keep making coin items for the place and a lot of items. With the other two there not even half the numbers of items that are coin items that aren't clothing. So everything has now turned into petcash needed. Sure you can win some with the lamps but not everyone is lucky.

Re: Is petville going to far

Has anyone checked their mystery gifts lately? Today, I received a 4000$ piece of furniture, a beautiful cherry blossom tree, a magic wand and something else...wow! I was so surprised that Zynga would do something like that for us. I love the game, and it's certainly the best "bang for your buck" in entertainment dollars that I can think of right now. I would hate to spend (if anything in actual money) what we do now, in hours, to sit in a movie theater and get nothing other than a hour or two in "good" or "bad," perhaps, entertainment.

I feel pretty optimistic to this game since its the only game I really stuck to ever since it was in beta form. I really like this game even though there hasn't been a great division between petville coin and petville cash items. I think though zynga is trying to make most of us happy but also gaining income as well.

So what are we to do with the places? Leave them mostly empty with one or two items that cost use an arm and leg unless your maxed out. Also the cupcake and flowers on top of building everything seem lame. It's hard enough to get keys and items needed for building with everyone sending Mystery gifts. Mystery Gifts are getting lame I get over 10 sticky notes I sell for 5 gold. That is not right either. What is going on petville

I don't like the cash thing either but there are quite a lot of good things. but the cash issue just brings it too far. so far in my fairy meadows I have all of the 12 fairys that we got a while back and a couple of like windows and a flower or two? and in the kingdom, I only have two lamp posts, everything else is cash pretty much.

I do feel bad for people that look to Zynga to pay them to play their game. I do understand, as many months I don't have a lot to play with either. I'm just trying to give them time and a chance to answer our complaints, if any. Thanks guys for putting up with some of my rants on the other side (whatever that may be), but I do think they are doing their best, and I can honestly say that from the games I usually play, I have to buy them or pay for them in some way, and the games NEVER give ME money to play them.