Thread: minimal customers visiting my cafe then before in cafe world

minimal customers visiting my cafe then before in cafe world

Is it just me or are there less customers than there were a few days ago. My cafe was buzzing and now i'm lucky to sell anything! is there a reason for this or do i need to do something. Also can i open and close my cafe? i'm using it via facebook. The number of customers dropped suddenly and without any notice from facebook nor from zynga. Can anyone tell me what might have been wrong? I haven't changed anything in my cafe.

Re: minimal customers visiting my cafe then before in cafe world

I have the same problem. Nothing is getting eaten! my rating has dropped from 70+ to 6! and I am lucky if I get 3 customers at once! Can I do anything to get more customers in? all my waiters are standing around doing nothing! It is so annoying, it all happened after the expansion, i have since reduced my number of tables, all are evenly spread out too, and accessible. Very odd problem here. I will wait to see how it goes over next 24hours.

I have had the same low customer traffic discussed by all. It happened 10/30, after 12 hours of not entering my cafe, all the food prepared was still there minus a small amount and I earned about 4,000 coins where before I would have earned 10,000 or more. It hasn't gotten any better. I had not made any changes to my Cafe so it's definitely something the developers moved into production. Before, I could not cook enough food to keep the counters full. Now, I'm cooking and throwing food away and leaving stoves idle. This is a major production problem that needs to be address. Developers, please hop on this one before the game loses momentum.

I'm too new at the game to notice a change in the number of customers coming through but I am wondering why I can only have 2 customers at a time. I have 4 chairs but when a 3rd customer walks in, I see a little clock over their head and then they leave. Why is this so? A friend told me that the chair would be blocked for his reach, and i should try to clear the path to the chair and same should be with a table so that my waiter could reach him and we're only allowed 1 chair per table. Is this correct? Well i will try that too but if someone else has some other way do post!

You can have up to 4 chairs per table if you want, the question is if you want the waiter to reach it or not. But there is no point in it as only one customer can sit at each table. When the game started there used to be couples that came so you needed 2 chairs but couples have been removed. lately so only 1 chair per table is alright and it wont take much space either. Also check if all the tables and chairs are accessible by the waiter else, the customers will not be served or may be served late and before the food is served the customer might stand and walk away. This too gives you low rating.

I've noticed the same thing. Every morning I'd get up and there was no food left, nothing. Now there's always food waiting! My buzz rating has dropped from mid 20's to 5 and I've tried everything. I'm convinced it's something to do with the game as none of us have done anything different. I've got 4 doors and always had lots of customers in. I've tried spacing my tables out more but it makes no difference. Something has gone wrong. there is a glitch somewhere for sure!