Thread: What is it have to do to get the bauble from TI in cafe world

What is it have to do to get the bauble from TI in cafe world

Reach level 5. Then dig up five treasures. Any treasures (the little treasure box that pops up after you dig, and you open it) If you are already level 5 or above, just dig the treasures. I cannot explain the game mechanic to you, my character is level 11 and I really cannot stand the game so I've hardly played it, sorry. Oops. Guess you beat me to it. Ah well I'll leave this here for others.

Re: What is it have to do to get the bauble from TI in cafe world

I for one will not start playing another game I don't want to play to get an ornament. I play Farmville & cafe world. Liked Petville until it took more time to load & get OOS issues that I spent playing........... When it comes to the point of having to play another game to get a part for a game........ I quit. I have completed everything up to this point to level 133. The Christmas goals I cannot complete, I have not been able to send a request for weeks now to get RSVP's, ask for the stuff you need to complete goals. The frustration isn't worth it for me anymore.

I play Treasure Island and went to this Zynga Treasure Island game via the Cafe World another Zynga Game on Facebook request, got my 5 treasures, got the pop-up box stating I had completed the task and asking me if I wanted to stay in Treasure Island or go back to Cafe World. I chose to stay in order to use up all my energy. Now when I go back to Café World my ornaments appear to be missing. It is not in my gift box.

I LOVE Cafe World but this is over the line. No, I guess I won't ever have the mob stove or whatever it's called and some of the other crossover promotions but I don't care. But now, I either have to play another game I don't want to play or I have to spend my hard earned CC to buy a part to finish the holiday tree? It promises you can make CC. Will I make at least 8 CC to cover the cost of the exotic ornaments? Clearly, at some point the game is going to have a monthly charge or something I guess. If it becomes basically unplayable without spending real cash, I'm done. And please don't spout me the standard line of "Just don't do it if you don't want to". This isn't a specialty stove or something like that but a clear element of the game that just about everyone will want and they are making it unachievable for most without doing something they don't want to do. And that's just not right - or in the spirit of the holidays.

Perfectly well stated. Zynga's spirit of the holidays just wants more bucks. Ticket after ticket to support over same issue, not one replies other than the standard "will get back to you within 48 hours" mail you get. I do have right at 100 bucks in cash invested in my game already, but when I can't send a request to gather the items to complete the Christmas goals. (Get error in the kitchen screen when sending any gift or request the last couple of weeks). I can't do the catering job because I can't unlock the recipes, can't do tree because I refuse to play another game. I am not against using cash & I have before, but to spend enough to gather all the crap to unlock 3 recipes, get my guest list & now to complete a tree, no stinking way!