Thread: Wedding Cake in Cafe World

Wedding Cake in Cafe World

I sent requests today to 6 neighbors for help with icing for cake. All six said they helped me but nothing has shown up and says I still need 6 ingredients. Has anyone else not been receiving their ingredients when they've been sent? Some days I receive items and goes for days without anything. Now a day has been wasted and will have to wait for tomorrow. I seriously doubt that this will ever be finished if I can’t receive from neighbors.

Re: Wedding Cake in Cafe World

I have been sending ingredients to my sister for her cake and she complains that she doesn’t receive anything from me. I've been asking friends and there have been a lot that have sent me ingredients only to never show up. Have no idea why but at least it’s not just me. I'm seeing right now I'll never be able to finish this if people can't send me any.

This is what I came here to find out about. I actually convinced a few friends to allow the app JUST so I could send them help requests, and not ONE of the ones that say they responded actually registered as having helped, I am no ingredients closer than I was before I sent the help request and I trust these people to be telling the truth that they helped! Man that ticks me off. I cleared my cache and everything.

I came here with the same problem, I have 11 cafe neighbors helping so my cake should be completed fairly quickly, yet it is only on 38% at the stage where I have 6 days left. I know for definite that for example today out of the 7 help requests I sent to my people, although they all clicked on it straight away it only counted just 1(!!!) towards the ingredients I received. I suppose we could go on that part of this forum where everyone asking to add them as neighbors and get help on that way but I don’t think that would make much difference, I think most people who play this game have on an average 4-5 neighbors, I managed to get 11 and still doesn’t seem to be enough. Besides, some of my neighbor’s doesn’t even show up every day in my list. I also noticed that if I sent someone a gift, I won’t be able to send them a help request on the same day. How crap!!!

A person can only help once per 'Facebook' day. [Since that's also the way gifts are set, that's why some names don't show up yet] If it's been less than that since your friends helped, they will get either the page that says 'thank you for helping' or 'you've already helped'. Only the ones who get to vote actually count toward your total. As far as not being able to send them a gift, I know it's not the same but you can send them a lottery ticket after sending a help request. The help doesn't show up until you've closed the game and reopened it...unless you get lucky and it's there after visiting a neighbor - I don't know if this does but sometimes spices work that way for me.